pick a pal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i would pick all the orphans and have a feast at the diamondtableofhappiness, toasting Bono and all of his goodness plus toasting those things that we all found to be-

sexy,
cool,
and
righteous:up:

thank u-

db9
:angry:

Last edited:
Im not good at it but ill pick you :shrug:

I dropped mathSSSSS ;) after my GCSE's :D

I have a big bag of pals here....so far I have...one

Kariann said:
I have alot of time on my hands since I tend to hibernate like a little bear cub in the winter so feel free to PM or email me anytime if ya want to!

Like the Hello Kitty by the way!

Me too it skips!!

I can pm you and regail you with tales of.....of.......wait I forgot my stories are pointless :lol: I could tell you about soda bread....or potato bread.....or Belfast at night....tonight the PSNI (Police Service Norn Iron) chased boys up te street big thugs and they were having this amazing punch up and they were all bleeding and cursing and then fighting with the policemen and shouting obscenities....it was real shoot 'em up action I tells ya!!!

someome pick me! i promise i'll stop trying to pick a fight with the general public :)

i always get picked last.

Lara Mullen said:

Me too it skips!!

I can pm you and regail you with tales of.....of.......wait I forgot my stories are pointless :lol: I could tell you about soda bread....or potato bread.....or Belfast at night....tonight the PSNI (Police Service Norn Iron) chased boys up te street big thugs and they were having this amazing punch up and they were all bleeding and cursing and then fighting with the policemen and shouting obscenities....it was real shoot 'em up action I tells ya!!!

Sounds more interesting than my evening so far. Since your Hello Kitty skips I will share with you that in Kindergarten we were graded on things such as skipping and well...I failed...odd but true. I am happy to say that since I am now able to skip quite well! I will warn you I can be a tad bit quirky! :lol:

Kariann said:

Sounds more interesting than my evening so far. Since your Hello Kitty skips I will share with you that in Kindergarten we were graded on things such as skipping and well...I failed...odd but true. I am happy to say that since I am now able to skip quite well! I will warn you I can be a tad bit quirky! :lol:

i can't skip...occasionally we have to skip as part of our warm-up run in fencing and i fall all over the place cos i can't keep from tripping over my feet

i can't jump rope either

the only thing I could do was skip

In p2 when I was six I got to show all the other girls how to skip I was so proud of myself :laugh:

Oh and I also did a mean impression of the ogre in Jack and The Beanstalk I did him in the story telling class ;)

Back
Top Bottom