pick a pal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
who wants to come see silverchair with me?

no one

hmmph

good ...........I'll go on my own then.

I may not have a friend...but I have a ticket woooohooooooooo

sexy beast avatarhahahahahaha...IwasBored..what do you have daniel wearing today?
oh crikes I just got a snergly bee up my nose...

i wanna come see silverchair...unfortunatly i live more than a little far away

u2popmofo passed on the info that at www.rolingstone.com there's a day-lewis interview

i had to reply to cass's post

:evil: actually, i went to see where it was and realised it was almost off page 1...i wasn't going to actually bump it back to the top, but i just felt like replying

i wasn't TRYING to piss you off...

well, maybe that thought crossed my mind...

i welcome the end...but i'm warning you, i can fight back

Good job Kim, bump this thread up every night just to piss mr. bear off :mac:!!!

j/k
I :heart: you Bear :sexywink:............well sort of...........maybe it's just your avatar that I :heart:

whhhhhhhhy exaclty does it piss you off so much, deathbear?

why do you want to kill your thread? you brought the thing into the world, live with the consequences :wink:

Come on guys, lets all be friends and go get ice cream.

(when I say guys, I know that IWasBored is a girl, sorry again for that)

it's really ok, you have no idea how many times that's happened before...

and "guys" very easily works for everyone

i'm for ice cream. except, maybe hot chocolate cos it's freezing here...

Yeah, hot choc does sound pretty tasty.

I know that you've forgiven me for my mistake, I just keep on trying to joke about it, hehe.

good, i was kind of worried that you'd stop responding to my posts or something...

jokes are good :yes:

dammit i keep putting up the wrong avatar...i must come up with a better system of labeling these things...

I've seen like 5 different avatar pictures in about 15 minutes. You're on a roll. No I just stopped posting because I was watching a movie with my roommates. Went to Carl's Jr. too, I got a vanilla milk shake.

I'm a girl too :angry:....... either that or VERY openly gay :lol:

Don't worry, we're not fighting, just a little friendly teasing.

I'll take cookies n cream. I don't care if it's cold, ice cream is the best. It is nature's candy. It doesn't get that cold here anyways.

i thought that beets were nature's candy...

at least i know i used to watch some cartoon where someone said that, don't remember what it was though

Beets? I used to think those were the most disgusting things on earth. Now I quite like them. I think I'll eat anything now after living in Japan.... dont ask.

beets are really gross...when i was in preschool we used to have soup day every wednesday, and my best friend would bring in beets cos his parents grew them in their vegetable garden

no one would eat the soup when it had beets in it...the teachers would try to get you to eat the number of bites as your age--if you were 4, you had to eat 4 bites of soup, etc. it was a private school where it was kindergarten and preschool mixed, and there were some six year olds quite annoyed that they had to eat more soup than us four year olds...

how's THAT for a tangent...

That was tangentastic!

Ohhh, look at me, I went to a private school. I'm so cool.... jk. hehehe.

I've never had beets. I've always heard raisens refered to as nature's candy. I call everything I like nature's candy, the more synthetically produced the better.

I think we've done an excellent job of throwing this thread completely off track. :mac:

I think that Pixie sticks are natures candy.... Oh wait, those arent exactly natural are they...

Actually, I havent had one of those for ages. Do they still make them?

i went to public school from kindergarten onwards. that was just for preschool...

i don't know if they make pixie sticks anymore...i havn't seen them either, but i would think that they still do...
i don't think i've ever seen them in a store, which makes me wonder where i got them when i was little...

yeah they still make them. I never have any trouble finding them. Check with the cheap bags of candy that hang on pegs in the grocery store.

yes.......they're yummy. I've never gone to private school, unless you count the couple of months i went to preschool, because of course there is no such thing as state-sponsered preschool.

the word communist somehow got "holiday in the sun"-- by none other than the sex pistols stuck in my head...

i hate it when that happens...

Now I've got a reason, now I got a reason. The Berlin Wall.

The Sex Pistols were the first and only punk band I liked for quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom