Physical Training (programs, suggestions, etc)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

For Honor

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I am wondering if I can find any information about how the military (US, etc) prepares people in the physical aspect. I wish Onasander was back from his trip, etc...

But in general, I am becoming increasingly more thoughtful of my fitness in that regard. I'm looking to see what I can find about places like West Point, and other military things in general. Ultimately, I just want a good, solid regiment to follow, etc.

Vision

The Department of Physical Education creates a cadet centered educational environment that provides a militarily relevant and scientifically based physical development program which instills a warrior ethos of physical and mental superiority.

Mission

The Department of Physical Education develops warrior leaders of character who are physically and mentally tough by engaging cadets in activities that promote and enhance a healthy lifestyle, physical fitness, movement behavior, and psychomotor performance.
http://www.usma.edu/dpe/vision.html

Doesn't that sound... inspiring? Heh heh heh...
(I know some of you are antimiliary, anti-establishment, anti-war, whaterver). But this is about physical fitness, training. Any constructive thoughts are welcome.

Well, I wouldn't join anything like that unless you are actually prepared to be in the military. If the military sounds like where you want to be, go for it.

Melon

For the record, I have no intention of joining the miliatary at this time.

Krav Maga.... would that be easy to find online?

We'll see...

Back
Top Bottom