Phucking Spam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*goes over and sits on Pubs knee*

*flashes her Christmas hat lights at him*

'Now pub, u will calm down wont u luv? U know, Spam is shit, and will grab hold of ur balls at any stage, but look, I used to get shit from a email company called 'Love Connection', or something like that, and sent an email back demanding to be taken off as I said I didnt believe their shit and I showed anger, they obeyed me....so u can do it too, ok?'

'Please be ready for our Walk of Fame later........I have yet to photograph five other actor's stars'

'ok?'

*kisses Pub on cheek*

*gets up off him and walks out door*

:wave:

Last edited:
I once had over 100 spam mails in my junk mail from the same addy

:ohmy: *backs slowly out of this thread*

All that crap goes to my junk mail folder, which then I empty maybe twice a day in one clean sweep.

I receive 20 spam a minute sometime.

Somedays, I wake to 527 spam in my inbox. And that's not an exaggeration.

HelloAngel said:
I receive 20 spam a minute sometime.

Somedays, I wake to 527 spam in my inbox. And that's not an exaggeration.

jaw-dropper.gif

If you use hotmail its really easy.. you just go into your options and make the filter strict.. so that only emails from people in your addres book get sent to your inbox.

Re: I once had over 100 spam mails in my junk mail from the same addy

ABEL said:
:ohmy: *backs slowly out of this thread*

Yip....me too........:ohmy:

i got a very interesting piece of spam today. it was from a bloke named andy wickett, making sure i knew he wrote "girls on film" whilst working the cadbury assembly line. funny, the other 80,000 people who were in the band ever seem to remember it was either john or nick. :scratch:

andy wickett was the vocalist for a very short period of time in 1979.

bonosloveslave said:
I love getting 5 a day that say in the subject line, "Bethany - Enlarge your penis naturally, safely, and quickly......" :coocoo:

Could you please forward that one to me? Thanks!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom