Phony JackASS Mystery Shoppers employed by the Corp. I can spot them a mile away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
You see The Corp occassionally will send in a "shopper" who only goes thru the motions of buying a car..Its a plant.

I HATE this cuz at the END ..THEY say "NOT REALLY- Iam "MYSTERY-SHOPPER":mad:

You just spent like 2 hrs of your time on a "mind-fu*k"!!
No commission paid..only a nice little report written up on your performance and a cheesy little gift certifcate:mad:

I can spot these people a mile away.:yes:

My friend and I were looking at a shopper today..and I told him of my premonition of a weathy lady standing on our showroom..ie(phony)
He was getting ready to approach her, I was ignoring her on the phone w/a person going over poll-numbers.
;)
She was beckoning me w her eyes. I pretend I was on a high-level business call.:ohmy:
My friend approached her..before he did I said-'psst Shes a Mystery":mac:

2 hrs later I was correct.:)
My friend is NOW throwing brocheres around the showroom floor in anger at this moment...oh dear:::mad:

I feel for him:bono:
Out-
DB9:cool:

Last edited:
I think this is an extremely smart idea on behalf of the corp.

That way they can make sure you're not trying to use your diamondunsexylingo to cheat people when they're buying a car.

Sicy said:
I think this is an extremely smart idea on behalf of the corp.

That way they can make sure you're not trying to use your diamondunsexylingo to cheat people when they're buying a car.
You do not know my action little girl..:mad:
They call me "give-away Dave" at the dealership and "the resident-Consumer Activist "-cuz I look out for my people not to f*ck them over.
They let me sell em the cheapest cuz I been here the longest and even let me AIM good looking Mods when on shift.
Seriously:yes:
So there.

DB9

LOVE MUSCLE said:
Diamond
I see your sig is back bro
It dosen't look any different though
:scratch:

You said some beautiful person was fixin' it for you

:scratch:
Yes.
The fairest one of Interland fixed it.