Phoenix, AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

agentorange

Refugee
If any of you guys is very familiar with the Phoenix/Tempe/Scottsdale, Az area, could you please help me out? I'm going to be spending about six days there next month on business, and I was wondering if I could get some suggestions on:

Excellent, unique (preferably locally-based and non-chain) restaurants;

Any web sites where I could find if any good shows will be in town that week;

Good shopping areas;

Night spots;

And any places I just HAVE to visit while in town.

I would very much appreciate any tips.

:)

I was born in Maricopa county but know nothing about the state. Just thought I would share that. Thank you. Good bye.:coocoo:

I've seen it on a map, and I know what a Phoenix is.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is the fifth Harry Potter book.

martha said:
It gets a little warm in Phoenix at times. Pack some lightweight clothing.

Yes it does!! I was there last year in Dec and it was rather warm then! I like Phoenix :heart: ! Hopefully I can go back this year! (I have family that lives there)

Damn I loved Scottsdale (ouizy<---jealous of diamond)

I spent many hours and frozen drinks near the pool at my hotel The Royal Palms. it is hotter than hell there, but it of course is DRY HEAT so it is super nice.

I ate a a bunch of restaurants (work trip also) but was not blown away by any really. I ate at a place called Medizona which was pretty good, also a place called Elements which is on the back side of Camelback mountain. It over looks the valley and has a great view, very chic place.

Diamond will probably tell me I went to tourist places, but I have to say they were both pretty damn good...

I've been to Phx tons of times... I love it there! Um, some malls to go to.. Scottsdale Fashion Square, which is really expensive, but nice. AZ Mills a pretty good outlet mall, Chandler Fashion Center is cool. Haha, if you wanted to visit malls. dammit I can't remember any cool restaurants that aren't chains right now. I live in Flagstaff, which is only about two hours from Phoenix. I'll be in Scottdale this weekend! The weather there is in the lower 90s right now i believe.

Back
Top Bottom