Phins beat the j-e-t-s in style ( at last!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rafmed

Refugee
30- 3! It was about time! 4 years was enough, today the defense had an outstanding game, and Ricky is making a big diference! :up:

1032727137.4160839774.jpg

The other 3-0 teams are the Pats, Broncos, Saints and....the Panthers and Chargers?????

Last edited:
My SAINTS are 3-0!! I seriously thought they were going to lose to the Bears, since they trailed them 20-0... but they came back! YAY!!!

Rafmed I still say :madspit: to Ricky!

:D ;)

The Pats VS Miami is going to be good!! GO PATS! :D
The Pats/Chief games was really good yesterday!!! Pats pulled through!!

-------------------------
:wave: GO SAINTS!!

Last edited:
Teams have been using Belichick's Super Bowl scheme as a blueprint for how to stop the Lambs...basically smack them in the mouth...they aren't a physical team, and some of their players get gun shy if hit really hard.
On top of this Mike Martz appears to be quite a stubborn coach who doesn't adjust his game plan if its not working (both the SuperBowl and Monday night he refuses to favor running when his passing game is failing badly, of course on Monday he lost Marshall Faulk so its a bit more excusable).
And I clearly think something is wrong with Kurt Warner's throwing hand, every pass is a duck.
The Rams dynasty appears to be over after 3 short seasons. If Dallas beats them, they might as well pack up and move back to LA.

Too bad I found this thread so late.

The Dolphins mad the Jets look like fools. The way the Dolphins performed, no one would've known about the streak the Jets had riding on them. Good for Miami!

rafmed said:

Hope your question is answered

Phins 26 Pats 13!!

capt.1033930519.patriots_dolphins_pps105.jpg

Poor Pretty Boy Brady

capt.1033929712.patroits_dolphins_pps101.jpg

1033929882.4227956828.jpg

This is for SweetOnU2, I know you like when I post Ricky pics

By the way the Saints won too

:scream: :scream: NOT RICKY AGAIN! NOOOOOOOOOO! Rafmed do you want me to have nightmares? :p Damn the Phins! DAMN THEM!

I was watching the Saints play at my friends house (cause he has NFL ticket thing on Direct TV) and I was switching back and forth between the Pats and Phins game! Aw, yes my Saints won... they don't miss Ricky! :D

Hey, Ramfed, are you from Miami? Your profile says "Meximofo" hehehe... just wondering how you became a Miami fan? I live in Northern Cali but I'm a Saints fan! LOL Been a fan for 12 years now.

Oh man, Can the Rams get any worse?? I mean they are getting a beating! YIKES!

Oh yeah, HOW ABOUT THEM BENGALS?? LOL

Now, I gotta wait for the Braves to play!

Last edited:
Remember rafmed...its only October, the phins always play well in Sept and Oct, they fold in December and January...its a Miami tradition.
What's their record in Foxboro in Dec?
Dec 29 will be a cold day for the frozen fishsticks.

Hewson said:
Remember rafmed...its only October, the phins always play well in Sept and Oct, they fold in December and January...its a Miami tradition.
What's their record in Foxboro in Dec?
Dec 29 will be a cold day for the frozen fishsticks.

I will enjoy it while it last :yes:

Phins record in december in Foxboro is much better than the Pats record in Miami, any time of the year ;)

will the Pats be alive by dec 29? ;)

Gina Marie said:
Ditto what Hewson said.....remember the famous SNOWPLOW

Miami wimps...

Yeah I think this time you will need help again ;)

wannabe said:

No, and by that date Miami will have been on at least three or four Sport Illustrated covers. At least.
Usually one SI cover is enough of a curse to send a team into a 6 game losing streak spiral. So if the fish make a 2nd cover, it'll probably be a shot of Fiedler gettin sacked with the headline "Dolphin Downfall". :)

Hewson said:
Usually one SI cover is enough of a curse to send a team into a 6 game losing streak spiral. So if the fish make a 2nd cover, it'll probably be a shot of Fiedler gettin sacked with the headline "Dolphin Downfall". :)

:laugh:

Keep dreaming ;) I will not say that the Fins are Super Bowl bound, but I seriously think this in not your average "great september, suck in december Dolphins" Fins are more complete this year, time will tell.
;)

Please lets keep SI out of this, if Hewson is right he must thank the Dolphins for keeping the Patsies out of the SI cover this week ;)

The Fins have a tough game this weekend...again, I think is time for the AFC to show some muscle to the AFC West....well I hope, The NFL is the surprice league these days.

You have to wonder about the Sports Illustrated cover jinx, with the 'phins losing Fiedler, Chambers and Gadsen to injuries the following week, then getting smoked by the defenseless Bills a week later.

Chambers is back, Chris Carter will be a more than adecuated replacement for Gadsden, now, if only Lucas could stop giving presents before Christmas....

The Fins will be back in form soon

Back
Top Bottom