Philadelphia Has Ugly People and Just All Around Sucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - Philadelphia is home to the least attractive people in the United States, a survey of visitors and residents showed on Friday.

The city of more than 1.5 million people was also found to be among the least stylish, least active, least friendly and least worldly, according to the "America's Favourite Cities" survey by Travel & Leisure magazine and CNN Headline News.

About 60,000 people responded to the online survey -- at www.travelandleisure.com -- which ranked 25 cities in categories including shopping, food, culture, and cityscape, said Amy Farley, senior editor at the magazine.

For unattractiveness, Philadelphia just beat out Washington DC and Dallas/Fort Worth for the bottom spot. Miami and San Diego are home to the most attractive people, the poll found.

But Farley pointed out the results don't mean people in Philadelphia are ugly or the city is a bad place to visit.

"We were asking people to vote on attractiveness, not unattractiveness. Travel & Leisure editors believe there are a lot of attractive people in Philadelphia," she said.

"The relative attractiveness of its residents is only a minuscule factor in evaluating a city's merit."

Philadelphians' self-esteem has been undermined by national surveys showing they are among the fattest people in the United States. The American Obesity Association ranked the city in the top 10 for overweight people every year between 2000 and 2005.

And sporting pride in a city known for the fierce loyalty of its fans has been hurt by not having had a national champion in any of its four main sports since the 76ers won the National Basketball Association title in 1983.

http://www.travelandleisure.com/afc/2007/

Sicy said:
I bet Headache searched for hours for this article :wink:

It would take me about a minute and a half to come up with a list of ten reasons why New York "all around sucks."

You mess with the bull, you get the horns.

The horns of a modest man who doesn't want to post his good lookingness to make other Philadelphians feel bad. That's real modesty right there. Especially the part where I talked about how good looking I was.

I've never noticed it. I think it's really an insignificant poll that really doesn't mean anything.

phillyfan26 said:
You mess with the bull, you get the horns.

The horns of a modest man who doesn't want to post his good lookingness to make other Philadelphians feel bad. That's real modesty right there. Especially the part where I talked about how good looking I was.

Sexy time!

borat.jpg

phillyfan26 said:
I've never noticed it. I think it's really an insignificant poll that really doesn't mean anything.

thats cause you're part of the herd of hideous looking people

you can't tell the difference :wink:

Back
Top Bottom