phil collins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coolhandlaura

Acrobat
hi!

this is my first time posting with all this modern technology so this is as much an attempt to see if i can, as me wondering what you think about phil collins!

but...what DO ya think of him?honest brutal opinions wanted!

(if i was VERY modern i could do it in a poll, but its one step ata time for me!)

Laura:lol:

the first tape I ever bought with my own allowance money was Phil Collins' No Jackets Required. I was 8 at the time and did not have good musical taste for the most part. I'm sure in the heyday of Genesis he was cool but he's just Celine Dion type music now.

I loved Phil (and Genesis) as a kid and still dont mind him now. I went to see him a few years back and when he came to Oz and he was totally awesome....a really great performer.

PS - good choice in Avatar of Shay Given! Go Newcastle United!!:D

I am only 23 but I did listen to him. My mom had the tapes and I thought it was good at the time. Back in the day he was cool. I liked the video where he was a samuri. I still remember that. *sigh* memories.:slant:

I really like some of his stuff. I was watching the Queens jubilee on the TV last night and he was drumming for most of the acts all night and he sung 'You can't Hurry Love'.
He did a great job and looked like he was having a blast, especially when he was doing the drumming for Ozzy Osbourne. :D

Back
Top Bottom