Peter Frampton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Frampton has like the hottest most beautiful voice ever to be heard! He sounds so hott when he sings... :heart: but anyway that's not the only reason I made this thread :) Who all here likes him musicaly or otherwise? I only have one album, Frampton Comes Alive, and it's all I have been listening to for the past 3 days! I'm in love with him:ohmy: :( :no: :love: :eek:, I feel like I'm cheeting on my poor Edge though... :sad: oh well lol. I think I'll get over Frampton soon(maybe)... but I can't get enough of his voice! He is so talented! I love his guitar sound too... it's GREAT!
So anyway, who likes him and what albums do you have? Also what other albums of his should I get besides the one I have?

Ah, good old Frampton. I'm not a huge fan of his, but I do enjoy some of his songs. Hell, I was probably conceived to Frampton Comes Alive :wink: I did see him in concert once...he was an opening act. Good times :up:

He now lives in Cincinnati, OH and has a nifty home studio.

I've been a Frampton fan since I was 11 or 12, at the height of Frampton Comes Alive mania. I used to open the album cover and stand it up, pretending he was in the room with me :reject: :laugh:

We saw him at a church fundraiser a few months ago and it was a blast! He sounded great and put on a really fun show. I had been waiting for 25 years to finally see him and wasn't disapointed at all :D

I need to get some of his stuff. I saw him live once and wow it was good. This was a few years ago but I was impressed. Rar to Peter!

Fond memories! I got to see him at Anaheim Stadium on the I'm In You tour. I was about your age, I suspect, Who4life, and it was so much fun! We had upper level seats, and sang along to the songs we knew. He was beautiful and hot and very talented.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom