Peter Andre/Jordan, That Supermodel, and Camillas Son Wedding Mashup Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
b99047c2.jpg

:vomit:

Jordan. Apparently she wore stingray skin shoes.

Has she always been a brunette?

I'm sorry, but I just don't think it looks natural when ones boobs are bigger than ones head.:huh:

Guests enjoyed lobster and foie gras served by waiters who were opera singers that suddenly broke out into song during the reception, according to reports.

And fellow jungle dweller and former Sex Pistol John Lydon has also been snubbed after he said the wedding was "all a stunt and they'll get hurt."

Thats a shame. I can just picture Johnny Lydon at that wedding :cute:

d541b5a9.jpg

Camillas son Tom and Sarah Bums. You will recall her from a previous frock thread. Lets hope she managed to keep her arse inside her frock this time.

The 32-year-old bride wore a fitted strapless cream silk and tulle dress by British designer Alexander McQueen. She arrived about 20 minutes late, whereas her fiance arrived some 40 minutes early and enjoyed a drink at nearby pub The Maltsters Arms.

Although details of the reception were secret, news leaked that the cake was a six-tiered affair covered in Swiss white chocolate and that 400 guests were invited.

:drool:

Haha, I've heard about this thing from other various Australians I talk to...they don't like Jordan. At all. Or Peter, for that matter (and actually, I have a bit of issue with him, too...but it mainly deals with a song I love that he covered...or, at least, that was the idea...). I don't know much else about the guy, though, 'cause he's not gotten attention here in the States. Same with Jordan.

Anywho, in regards to the wedding...meh. Congrats to them, hope they have a good life together.

Angela

Jordan is an English "fashion" model, popstar, and celebrity. Peter Andre is an Australian fashion "model", popstar, and celebrity. If I had any of their songs I would youssendyou :heart:

Back
Top Bottom