Peter Andre/Jordan, That Supermodel, and Camillas Son Wedding Mashup Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its tradition. Weve been posting wedding frock threads in Lemonaid Stand back before Zoostation existed.

PS Which Uni do you attend? I work at the one in Nedlands.

63451c80.jpg

Sarah and Tom Parker-Bowles. Sarah is the one on the left. :happy:

Palace_Hero said:
Zoo Station
This forum is dedicated to the discussion of TV shows, celebrities, and movies.

Just goin on what I see.

Weddings are joyous occassions and we expect all viewers to partake in the ceremonies. Please post pics of the weddings or frock off.

Down Under said:
wedding.jpg

So who has the highest IQ??? And I am not talking about people!

The pen! The pen! I covet the pen!

Jordans made more money so she must be the smarter one. Peter has the best abs though. Its a shame he is hiding his only asset in his shirt.

Saturday's clutch of most-watched, typically British weddings included that of Tom Parker-Bowles,stepson of the Prince of Wales,to Sara Buys,an upmarket magazine's fashion writer; and that of Jordan,the pneumatic,B-list topless model to Peter Andre,execrable popstar with more hair gel than honest talent.

Never mind that 31-year-old Parker-Bowles,son of Camilla,is best known for being publicly-outed as a cokehead. Never mind that his bride is best known for turning up at Charles and Camilla's wedding wearing a skirt that showed her knickers.

Palace_Hero said:

Yeah! That goes for you too U2dork, Moonlit_Angel, yimou, fah and anyone else EVEN CONSIDERING posting in this thread without contributing a photo.

Palace please take your agro outside. Its a lovely day today. Please go and kick a ball or something.

Palace, please dont post in threads that dont interest you. It just ruins it for everyone else.

Beli, I am sorry, but this does belong in Zoo Station as it is about celebrities.

Down Under said:
Hey Beli

A summer wedding dress , so to speak.
6904cd28.jpg
:rolleyes:

The sad thing is her outfit is more tasteful than Jordans.

Sicy, I understand. Its not about celebrities to me. Its a frock thread. I personally do not like ZooStation but I understand. This thread has yucky vibes anyway so it may as well go over there.

Back
Top Bottom