Pet pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ILuvLarryMullen

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
We already have a thread where people can post pictures of themselves, so how about a thread with pictures of our beloved pets! Show us your puppy/kitty/turtle/fish/gerbil/tarantula or any other creature you have around your house. Please refrain from posting pictures of your pet trouser snake, I don't feel like disinfecting my eyeballs today. I know that some people have posted pics of there pets here and there and in there signatures, so lets gather it up into one thread.

My dauchsund, Snoopy :cute: :

33695%3C6323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E2323373%3A9%3A897ot1lsi

bath time!

33695%3C6323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E2323373%3A9%3B5%3B%3Bot1lsi

I like that top pic, quite impressive. I want a dog that has mastered breaking the laws of gravity like yours has!

Good idea!

This is my baby Jasmine. I don't have any pictures of Mervin (my kitty) on my computer...

Attachments

• jazzy5.jpg
    jazzy5.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 81
ILuvLarryMullen said:
Please refrain from posting pictures of your pet trouser snake, I don't feel like disinfecting my eyeballs today

*Starts deleting pictures*

Sure, ruin all my plans.

:( i don't have any pictures online that i can post, and i don't have a scanner

:sad: All these pics of cute animals are making me miss mine more...

Oprah had animals on her show today and I couldn't watch because I started to cry! :sad:

Okay, sorry. Don't mean to bum everyone out. Carry on! :happy:

Here's one of my cats, Comet in her tent

Attachments

• comet tent.jpg
    comet tent.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 62
Yeah, it's called "The Cat Tent" LOL
Rip off at $35 canadian but I'm a sucker for my cats! It was her Christmas present, at least she uses it, I bought her a cat spa that looked like a space ship, she never even came near it, I used to sing (to the tune of the Clash's Rock the Casbah) "Rock the Catspa, Rock the Catspa" but that didn't work either :scream:

Dub said:
Yeah, it's called "The Cat Tent" LOL
Rip off at $35 canadian but I'm a sucker for my cats! It was her Christmas present, at least she uses it, I bought her a cat spa that looked like a space ship, she never even came near it, I used to sing (to the tune of the Clash's Rock the Casbah) "Rock the Catspa, Rock the Catspa" but that didn't work either :scream:

:lol: That's adorable! I know what you mean! I'm always buying goofy stuff for my pets when I go home. I got my dog this rope toy/squeaky thing at the dollar store and it's lasted her longer than a lot of her more expensive toys!

Sicy I think our kitties could be sisters - they have really similar color patterns - like the lighter patches of fur under the right eye down to the mouth, a light patch on either side of their neck....:love:

evilchichi2.jpg

33695%3C6323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D427%3D9%3A%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232335675%3C348ot1lsi

Here's my other little one, Reilly

Attachments

• reilly bathroom.jpg
    reilly bathroom.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 77
Another of Reilly, I can't figure out how to attach more than one image so....

Attachments

• reilly lick.jpg
    reilly lick.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 61
Beth yes they do have similar patterns ! :cute:

Dub.. lmao.. why do cats always like to hang out in sinks? :laugh:

Sicy, I know it's so wierd how cats seem to love sinks but hate water? What's with that? I guess that's just cats.

Attachments

• reilly yawn.jpg
    reilly yawn.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 62
I think I'm in love with Dub's cat :drool:

Demon cat!!! :hyper:

Noodle post your pics :wave:

wertsie said:
I like to have staring contests with my cat. She's really good. She wins about 50 percent of the time!

I love staring at my cat.. and winking at her especially. Its a great way of communicating. She actually winks back :)

my favorite subject....he he he

Here is my dog Charlie the Sheltie....

Attachments

• charlie.jpg
    charlie.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 55
Thanks Sicy! Reilly (my cat) asked me to post this just to tease you, he knows he's gorgeous :drool:

Attachments

• reilly roll.jpg
    reilly roll.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom