Pet pictures - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-01-2003, 04:19 PM   #76
Refugee
 
teehee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: drowning my sorrows
Posts: 1,166
Local Time: 08:41 AM
This is my parakeet Poli. He's so cute but also a bit violent

He has already killed three birds that's why he is all alone now. His first partner become ill and he decided to peck it until she died, at first I thought it was solidarity: he didn't want his partner to be in pain but then she had another partner and I guess they had an argument while we were on holidays because when we came back home the poor was dead and Poli was looking at her with that psycho face. After this, we bought another parakeet and while we were visiting our family on Christimas he killed her.

In short: he acts when we are not around so we don't really have prooves of his murders, but we know he is not a good bird

__________________

__________________
teehee is offline  
Old 03-01-2003, 04:22 PM   #77
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 01:41 AM

Here's my baby kitty Mia, 3 1/2 years old.
Attached Thumbnails
mia cute.jpg  
__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 03-01-2003, 04:38 PM   #78
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
daisybean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eyes
Posts: 8,577
Local Time: 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by teehee

He has already killed three birds that's why he is all alone now. His first partner become ill and he decided to peck it until she died, at first I thought it was solidarity: he didn't want his partner to be in pain but then she had another partner and I guess they had an argument while we were on holidays because when we came back home the poor was dead and Poli was looking at her with that psycho face. After this, we bought another parakeet and while we were visiting our family on Christimas he killed her.

I had a Algae eater that would do that....he would eat the sickly fish....

Then one day I noticed he was just gone (I was getting algae buildup)....At the bottom of the tank I noticed what was left of him..I guess the other fishes got their revenge on him
__________________
"....But all I ever hear from you is "
daisybean is offline  
Old 03-01-2003, 05:56 PM   #79
Acrobat
 
~fairy_girl~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: defying gravity
Posts: 488
Local Time: 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bonosloveslave

And Iris the cat:


oooh my god !!!!

your cat looks almost the same as my old cat

cept my cat ahd a creamy bit above her right eye also ... she died in january tho she was 18.
__________________
~fairy_girl~ is offline  
Old 03-01-2003, 07:09 PM   #80
Blue Crack Addict
 
meegannie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 15,798
Local Time: 06:41 AM
I can't have any pets

This is my dad and stepmom's cat, Harley:


My mom's pets:
Simon

Amadeus (my turtle from college, but I couldn't move with him )

Yin

Yang

Oreo

Sheba
__________________
meegannie is offline  
Old 03-01-2003, 09:19 PM   #81
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ~fairy_girl~
she was 18.
Holy cow that's a long life for a cat!! Awesome.

Meggie.. Harley

Yin and Yang!! Wow they look the same

I had to do a double take
__________________
Sicy is offline  
Old 03-01-2003, 11:19 PM   #82
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
cass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Australia.
Posts: 6,117
Local Time: 04:41 PM
I don't think Orlando will win the "cuteness award" He is interesting

I left his shell sitting on a rock in the garden. My o my it is THE most beautiful day here,sunshine, cool breeze, the first beginning of autumn...my favourite time of year
anyway.
Orlando's colour change...dada
Attached Images
 
__________________
cass is offline  
Old 03-01-2003, 11:26 PM   #83
Blue Crack Addict
 
meegannie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 15,798
Local Time: 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy



Yin and Yang!! Wow they look the same
They have the same markings and everything, but Yin is builty really round, and Yang is really angular. They have completely different personalities too -- Yin is really shy and calm, while Yang is very vocal and insane. It's so cute!
__________________
meegannie is offline  
Old 03-01-2003, 11:27 PM   #84
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
cass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Australia.
Posts: 6,117
Local Time: 04:41 PM
giddy-up..I love the smell of horses...wish I had a saddle to clean.

Little Bo aka the Bo-man, has many talents. Sitting on a big docile horse is one of them.
Attached Thumbnails
bo& prince.jpg  
__________________
cass is offline  
Old 03-02-2003, 06:53 AM   #85
Acrobat
 
~fairy_girl~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: defying gravity
Posts: 488
Local Time: 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy


Holy cow that's a long life for a cat!! Awesome.

yeah i know, had her since i was 4 or 5, she was well looked after
__________________
~fairy_girl~ is offline  
Old 03-02-2003, 12:05 PM   #86
Refugee
 
u2er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,415
Local Time: 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by teehee
This is my parakeet Poli. He's so cute but also a bit violent

He has already killed three birds that's why he is all alone now. His first partner become ill and he decided to peck it until she died, at first I thought it was solidarity: he didn't want his partner to be in pain but then she had another partner and I guess they had an argument while we were on holidays because when we came back home the poor was dead and Poli was looking at her with that psycho face. After this, we bought another parakeet and while we were visiting our family on Christimas he killed her.

In short: he acts when we are not around so we don't really have prooves of his murders, but we know he is not a good bird
sorry, but..
everyone's pets look great.. we have some fish but I can't get a cat yet
__________________
u2er is offline  
Old 03-02-2003, 03:08 PM   #87
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
 
Sicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 69,297
Local Time: 10:41 PM
Cass do you live on a farm?
__________________

__________________
Sicy is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com