Pepsi vs. Coke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pepsi or Coke?

• Pepsi

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Coke

Votes: 47 72.3%

• Total voters
I only drink the diet versions but diet coke is much nicer than diet pepsi.

Lu, everytime I see Father Jack I laugh

Did you visit Craggy Island (what's the real name of it, Achill Island or something :shifty: ) when you came here?

Pepsi is better with food, while Coke is better as a stand-alone drink. Becuase I like eating so much more than not eating, I vote Pepsi.

Lara Mullen said:
Lu, everytime I see Father Jack I laugh

Did you visit Craggy Island (what's the real name of it, Achill Island or something :shifty: ) when you came here?
no I didn't make it there but I wish I had

maybe next time :up:

me and my friend were just watching Bargain Hunt which was in Dublin and we have decided that we need to get back to ireland for a weekend soon :up:

I might have to take a trip up to belfast at some point as well :D

bammo2 said:

no I didn't make it there but I wish I had

maybe next time :up:

me and my friend were just watching Bargain Hunt which was in Dublin and we have decided that we need to get back to ireland for a weekend soon :up:

I might have to take a trip up to belfast at some point as well :D

:yes: We never did get that night out. Everytime I see the tour bus I feel sorry for the poor buggers sitting where we were. They must be freezing. :laugh:

dandy said:
where's the none of the above option?

i hate soda of all kinds. too sugary, makes me thirsty.

water. :up:

True. The one bad thing about Coke is that I have to wash it down with a bottle of water afterwards. Then I end up feeling bloated and gross.

But hey, Coke enables me to stay awake during my extremely boring classes! :hyper:

COKE
definitely

Pepsi tastes like every other cola around - theres nothing in the world that tastes like an ice cold coke out of a glass bottle (yes the material it comes in DOES make a difference!)

digsy said:
COKE
definitely

Pepsi tastes like every other cola around - theres nothing in the world that tastes like an ice cold coke out of a glass bottle (yes the material it comes in DOES make a difference!)

Coke most definitely has to come out of a glass bottle. I have no idea why, but it tastes amazing that way.

Diet Coke.

I'd rather have a Diet Pepsi than a Regular Coke, although I generally stay away from all versions of Pepsi, as I find it too flat and sweet.

Coke is rad. Im a diet kinda girl now that im getting old though.. but Diet Coke is the best. ;)

digsy said:
COKE
definitely

they say the formula for coke varies from country to country - i love the imported coke cola bottles from mexico - yummy sweet carbonated goodness!

Back
Top Bottom