pepsi holiday spice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
pepsi-holiday_spice.jpg

i just saw a commercial for this tonite.

i must try it :drool: :hyper:

has anyone else had it yet?

http://holidayspice.pepsiworld.com/home.php

Ok - my boyfriend is a sucker for anything that remotely has a tinge of "holiday spice" - so naturally, we picked up a liter.

OMG. :barf:

Basically, it tastes like Pepsi, only it has a slightly brick-red coloring on top of the usual soda brown. Once you swallow the liquid, wait a few seconds and cherish the slight cinnamon and nutmeg aftertaste.

Vanilla coke has been here for a while now :yuck:

The only version of Coke I like is the Diet kind.
I can't remember the last time I had a sugary fizzy drink.

Meggie have you seen the ad for Cillit Bang?? :lmao:

UnforgettableLemon said:
Vanilla Coke is good.

Vanilla Pepsi, on the other hand, is :yuck:

i agree. i love pepsi. but i hate vanilla pepsi. pepsi is sweeter already anyway and with the vanilla it just tastes :barf:

AvsGirl41 said:
I can never find regular Coke with Lemon, only diet. Is it only available in Diet? :huh:

i've only seen it in diet too. which is why i don't drink it, cuz i hate diet sodas. i'd rather just have a regular coke or pepsi and squeeze some real lemon or lime juice in it. i wish it was available in regular.

I just tried the holiday spice pepsi last night. I thought for sure it was going to be disgusting so I only bought a small bottle. I was quite surprised by the taste and I found it to be rather enjoyable. It tastes like pepsi with just a slight cinnamon/nutmeg aftertaste. Believe it or not the cola flavor goes really well with the spice.

i'm not going near this stuff.

i don't like cola in general, coke or pepsi...and it seems to taste even worse when they add things (lemon, vanilla) to it.

JessicaAnn said:
I heard a hilarious commercial for it, but I must say, it sounds revolting. :up:

I heard that same commercial....the best part was "tastes as good coming up as it does going down!"

It does indeed sound revolting! Why try and compete with eggnog anyhow? Because.....anything will sound good in comparison!!

Last edited:
There is also Diet Coke with Lime which tastes like detergent.

I only drink Diet ones - I hate that grimy feeling on your teeth that sugar leaves.

Back
Top Bottom