pepsi holiday spice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pepsi revolting??

JessicaAnn said:
I heard a hilarious commercial for it, but I must say, it sounds revolting. :up:
Revolting? it's actually quite nice with some nutmeg and other traditional holiday spices blended. I believe it's very nice when people make an extra gesture or an effort to be acommodating or nice at holiday time :wink: -- unlike your senselessly peeved,
"revolting" post. :rant:

Today, we bought five 2-liter bottles of Pepsi Spice! :lol:

LoveTown said:
I just tried the holiday spice pepsi last night. I thought for sure it was going to be disgusting so I only bought a small bottle. I was quite surprised by the taste and I found it to be rather enjoyable. It tastes like pepsi with just a slight cinnamon/nutmeg aftertaste. Believe it or not the cola flavor goes really well with the spice.

I saw it in the grocery store today and was thinking about trying it, so now maybe I will. :wink:

meegannie said:
What other strange and exciting colas have been introduced in the US in the past 12 months? :hyper:

How about Mountain Dew Pitch Black. It's not bad :hmm:

Queen Bee said:

vanilla.jpg

:drool:

ok. so i finally tried pepsi holiday spice. i just wanted one bottle but all they had was a 24 pack.

it's not as horrible as i thought it would be. but i'm not crazy about it either. i'd definitely rather just have a regular pepsi. but in a way i'm glad i don't like it since it won't be available all year round. :down:

i guess i'll finish the whole 24 pack since i'm stuck with it :|

Last edited:
Re: Pepsi revolting??

Stonewall said:
I believe it's very nice when people make an extra gesture or an effort to be acommodating or nice at holiday time :wink: -- unlike your senselessly peeved,
"revolting" post. :rant:

Ummm ... it's just soda. Calm down.

anitram said:
There is also Diet Coke with Lime which tastes like detergent.

I thought the same thing about the coke/diet coke with lemon. I actually thougt it would be good because I enjoy putting fresh lemon wedges in my Diet Coke.

HelloAngel said:
Ok - my boyfriend is a sucker for anything that remotely has a tinge of "holiday spice" - so naturally, we picked up a liter.

OMG. :barf:

Basically, it tastes like Pepsi, only it has a slightly brick-red coloring on top of the usual soda brown. Once you swallow the liquid, wait a few seconds and cherish the slight cinnamon and nutmeg aftertaste.

:no: :yikes:

I bought some just tonight because of this thread. It tasted like classic Coke with a little bit of cider flavor. I didn't know it was purpleish red until I spilled it on my couch :huh:

for those who truly know me, pepsi is my true love. i won't go near diet pepsi. vanilla pepsi is just wrong, but vanilla coke is great.

i dont know if i wanna try the pepsi spice.

I'm drinking a Pepsi Holiday Spice right now; I bought it thanks to this thread! I don't generally like Pepsi products (I will never drink Diet Pepsi if I can help it!) but this is rather nice. Diet Coke is still my favorite drink, though.

I tried Holiday Spice, nothing I can't live without. It's about the same as Pepsi, maybe a small tiny pinch of... ahh I'm sticking with my Vanilla Coke for a while. :up:

I hadn't heard about this...I'm going to go see if I can find it now.

I really don't like Pepsi, so I probably will hate it but for some reason I like trying new sodas.

I heard that Jones Soda made a "Turkey Gravy" flavor for thanksgiving...I like some Jones Soda flavors (Fufu berry!) but THAT sounds nasty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom