People who would not be famous if their parents weren't famous - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 03-01-2004, 07:49 PM   #31
War Child
Local Time: 05:35 PM
yep. I think it was her life story.

Old 03-01-2004, 07:51 PM   #32
Local Time: 04:35 PM
same with Kate Hudson (Although she might have made it)...and wasn't Tom Hank's son in a movie couple of years ago... trying to pull off the whole goofy thing?

Old 03-01-2004, 08:14 PM   #33
love, blood, life
Local Time: 05:35 PM
Anyone named Kennedy
Old 03-01-2004, 08:50 PM   #34
MacPhisto's serving wench
Originally posted by bayernfc
same with Kate Hudson (Although she might have made it)...and wasn't Tom Hank's son in a movie couple of years ago... trying to pull off the whole goofy thing?
he was in orange county.

I didn't watch it. Apparently, critics said he was quite good--whether being Tom's son had anything to do with him getting the role, I don't know. Maybe?

How 'bout Angelina Jolie? (who's famous now, but at least in the beginning).
Old 03-02-2004, 01:51 AM   #35
Local Time: 08:35 AM
I'll tell you all what shits me off more than anything, are those people who become actors or musicians by way of their looks and who have never done any of the hard yards at drama school or actually play an instrument or write their own songs. These people are such an insult to those people who really struggle, whilst putting in lots of study and hard work. Im talking here about people like Cameron Diaz, most of the friends cast and most of the faces ya see on MTV..........
Old 03-02-2004, 11:24 AM   #36
love, blood, life
Local Time: 02:35 PM
Originally posted by samralf
Sean Astin's mom is Patty Duke.

What's even scarier is that his father is John Astin, he played Gomez Adams on the Adam's Family......

Old 03-02-2004, 01:12 PM   #37
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
i agree with lisa marie presley and drew barrymore. who else but daughters of famous people would have cameras all over them showing a 12 year old partying hard at a nightclub? and then have millions of people rooting for them to clean themselves up and, well, have people give a shit?

with nicolas cage, i don't think his name made a difference. he only did one movie (that i know of) with the last name coppola, and that was a bit part in fast times and ridgemont high. not exactly noteworthy material.

i will agree with the lennon sons, though. i feel bad for julian though, because people were expecting him to be like his dad when his dad didn't even want anything to do with him since he was too busy being married to yoko and paying attention to his son sean.

"Because a senator - a politician - a person - who can let hang in mid-air the prospect that she might just be sticking around in part, just in case the other guy gets shot - has no business being, and no capacity to be, the President of the United States." -- Keith Olbermann