People who would not be famous if their parents weren't famous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
same with Kate Hudson (Although she might have made it)...and wasn't Tom Hank's son in a movie couple of years ago... trying to pull off the whole goofy thing?

bayernfc said:
same with Kate Hudson (Although she might have made it)...and wasn't Tom Hank's son in a movie couple of years ago... trying to pull off the whole goofy thing?

he was in orange county.

I didn't watch it. Apparently, critics said he was quite good--whether being Tom's son had anything to do with him getting the role, I don't know. Maybe? :shrug:

How 'bout Angelina Jolie? (who's famous now, but at least in the beginning).

I'll tell you all what shits me off more than anything, are those people who become actors or musicians by way of their looks and who have never done any of the hard yards at drama school or actually play an instrument or write their own songs. These people are such an insult to those people who really struggle, whilst putting in lots of study and hard work. Im talking here about people like Cameron Diaz, most of the friends cast and most of the faces ya see on MTV..........

i agree with lisa marie presley and drew barrymore. who else but daughters of famous people would have cameras all over them showing a 12 year old partying hard at a nightclub? and then have millions of people rooting for them to clean themselves up and, well, have people give a shit?

with nicolas cage, i don't think his name made a difference. he only did one movie (that i know of) with the last name coppola, and that was a bit part in fast times and ridgemont high. not exactly noteworthy material.

i will agree with the lennon sons, though. i feel bad for julian though, because people were expecting him to be like his dad when his dad didn't even want anything to do with him since he was too busy being married to yoko and paying attention to his son sean.

Back
Top Bottom