People should leave other people's cars alone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Ok, so I go to lunch break today. I get to my car. I have a little red, white and blue ribbon that I put on my car antena instead of a flag after Sept. 11th. Sure it's been on there for a while, and yes it may be a bit faded and old, but I had just bought some new ribbon a couple weeks ago that I was going to replace it with.

So when I get to my car, I stopped because at first I thought I had gotten to someone else's car, but then I realized it was my car after all.

Why did I think it was someone else's car when I first saw it?

Because this is what was on the antena instead of my ribbon :mad:

334%3A77%3A323232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C4%3A94%3A%3A4ot1lsi

Ok I'm not mad about the little piece of ribbon, but I was going to reuse the twisty thing to tie it on with, and I don't have any so I will now have to buy some more.

But what bugs me most of all, is IT WAS MY PROPERTY! NOT THEIRS!!!

Don't touch other people's stuff no matter how much you don't like it! :mad:

I have to admit, the Jack in the Box head thing was kinda funny, but grrrrrr :mad:

Well, I'm going to go eat now before my food gets cold.

:scream:

It seems to me the biggest reason to get upset would be that the little guy is wearing what looks like a Dallas Cowboys helmet... at least the vandals could have had the decency to use a good football team. :evil:

I have a pet peeve about people touching my car.........it annoys me!!!!!! One time, in high school, these girls were like, "Hey, there were some guys using some machine on the hood of your car in the parking lot." I was like, WTF??? Turns out, they were trying to remove some dents from my car...just cuz they had a thing to do it and were bored...sorry, but I don't want some high school guys just randomly doing body work on my car, thank you!! I told the assistant principle, and he got pissed and called the police. I had a bunch of pictures in my locker of my car, so I gave them to the officer. He held them up to the guys and asked, "Have you ever seen this car?" There were all like, nope!! He kept asking, and they just kept saying no. Finally, the officer pointed at me and said it was my car and that people saw them by it. Suddenly, they were like, "Ohhhhh yeah........."

Idiots.

Wow, I really ranted there!

But, yeah, I hate it when people mess with my car.

Hell, I went to get into my car to leave for school one morning a few weeks back, and realized that someone had keyed the trunk of my car.

*remembers another crappy car incident*

One time, somebody put a dead, bloody squirrel in my car...that sucked royally...

i hate it when people go in my car cuz everyone always forgets to lock it. we don't live in a crappy neighbourhood or anything, but i figure, why chance it? camrys are like the most stolen car here so i don't want to be like "hey, my car's unlocked, please steal it i've got an awesome stereo in there and cd's okay thanks!"

plus no one, i mean NO ONE knows how to turn it on/off. it's got one of those button doohickeys that you have to hold down to turn it off. i had one in my other car so when i bought this one and she (former owner) told me i understood. but my dad left the damn thing running in acc mode for almost an entire day! we got home that night (he'd moved my car back a little to mow) and i heard cheesy 80's music really loud, but muffled, like it was being played inside somewhere. i happened to glance in my car and saw my stereo all lit up! i was really :mad: cuz it drained my battery. so he went and turned it on for 15 minutes the next morning to let it recharge, and did it AGAIN!!!! so from now on no one can touch the ignition except for me, my husband, and the car techs.

Bonochick said:
*remembers another crappy car incident*

One time, somebody put a dead, bloody squirrel in my car...that sucked royally...

that's really gross :(

ABEL said:

that's really gross :(

There were kind enough to lay down a garbage bag for it to rest on so that the blood didn't get on my seat...such kindness!!!!! :slant:

Bonochick said:

There were kind enough to lay down a garbage bag for it to rest on so that the blood didn't get on my seat...such kindness!!!!! :slant:

Bonochick, why oh why did someone do that to you????? That's really sick!

One time me and my fiance pulled up to my house in his car and I noticed a bunch of guys just hanging out leaning on MY CAR which was parked in front of my house!!! I was like "hey get off MY car! Quit leaning on it"

My fiance was like, "do me a favor guys, don't scratch HER CAR".

Go lean on your own car:angry:

u2loopy said:

Bonochick, why oh why did someone do that to you????? That's really sick!

It happened during the semester I spent at a university...my car was parked like a million miles from my dorm. I think I had accidentally left the passenger door unlocked...guess that made me an open target. :slant:

I hate it when people run in to my car and then leave. Happens often in L.A. Two days ago someone hit and ran from my car while it was parked and left a sizeable dent on the side. I've been hit 3 times in 3 years in this city. Two of those times my car was unoccupied - the first time someone got the offender's license number, but not this time. :| :angry:

Once when my parents were on vacation I decided to drive my mom's jeep and I got in an accident and crashed it. Bet she wished I had left her car alone.

On another note, when I was rich enough to own my own vehicle, someone kicked it on the hood above the light and left a boot imprint. Very nice, very nice. Bodyshop paint never matches up right. :mad:

Oh, and one more story....... back in the day when I had a really nice car, brand new, all mine, parked by my bldg. all nice and quiet, minding it's own business... The bldg. manager decided to get the roof redone without telling us and the roofers proceeded to dump tar and gravel four stories down onto my beautiful brand new paint. I kicked some major ass that day. Got a free detailing worth $150 out of it, but I tell you... not impressed.

Now I am carless. :scream: Only wish I had a vehicle for someone to put a cute little Antenna Ball on. He's even got the eye make up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom