People Magazine Names 'Best and Worst Dressed'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsMofoGone

Blue Crack Addict
Beyonce, J.Lo Make Mag's `Best Dressed'
By Associated Press
Wed Sep 12, 1:22 PM

NEW YORK - Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez and Gwen Stefani are among the stylish stars on People magazine's list of best dressed women of 2007.

Katie Holmes, Penelope Cruz, Jessica Biel, Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Reese Witherspoon and Ali Larter are other sharp dressers singled out in the magazine's "Best & Worst Dressed" double issue, on newsstands Friday.

"Whether classic or continental, girl-next-door or glam," these celebs made all the right fashion moves throughout the year, the magazine said.

Don't forget the men. David Beckham, Terrence Howard, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt and George Clooney meet People's standards for always stepping out in style, whether they're wearing tuxedos or T-shirts.

Pitt and his partner, Angelina Jolie, are among the year's best dressed couples. Other fashionable duos: Stefani and her husband, Gavin Rossdale; Halle Berry and boyfriend Gabriel Aubry; and newlyweds Tony Parker and Eva Longoria.

Victoria Beckham, Kate Moss, Lily Allen, Emma Watson and Kate Middleton get the nod for their bold and unexpected sense of style in a special "British Accent" section.

Among the fashion moments the magazine would like to forget: Sienna Miller's black hot pants and tights and Avril Lavigne's pairing of a frilly dress and combat boots.

Janet Jackson and Kirsten Dunst are cited for wearing the "worst red carpet dresses" of the year.

:hmm: Why is it that I'm not amazed there are never any 'surprises' with this list ?? :huh:

It seems it's ALWAYS the same people who either 'make or break' the grade ... when it comes to fashion. :ohmy:

I guess some celebs haven't learned what 'sharp dressers' or 'stepping out in style' really means. :tsk:

Yeah, and the people judging fashion have none. Have you seen how THEY dress? And they're always the kinds of people complimenting Brad Pitt or Denzel Washington for wearing a black shirt with a black tie and black suit. Oohhh, how original? Lame asses.

I have more style than any of them. I just don't have the body or the money.....right now...

Back
Top Bottom