People are talking about us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some of that was interesting but some of it comes off as elitest bullshit. I hate when fans generalise about other fans and incinuate that becasue they are Radiohead fans they're smarter than all other fans. I'm sure we're guilty of it too at times though..

I kind of expected them to bash the last two U2 albums, but I was a bit shocked that so many of them think U2 has ALWAYS sucked.

Yeah, and their being shocked that some U2 fans are capable of intellectual debate and maybe even "gasp" appreciation of their beloved Radiohead was pretty condescending and annoying.

Then again, I'm kind of sick of U2 fans myself these days - at least, most of the ones that post in EYKIW. :|

Last edited:
Bono's shades said:
I kind of expected them to bash the last two U2 albums, but I was a bit shocked that so many of them think U2 has ALWAYS sucked.

Yeah, and their being shocked that some U2 fans are capable of intellectual debate and maybe even "gasp" appreciation of their beloved Radiohead was pretty condescending and annoying.

Then again, I'm kind of sick of U2 fans myself these days - at least, most of the ones that post in EYKIW. :|

Gotta agree a lot with ya mate , specially about the 2nd and 3rd comments.

Back
Top Bottom