pennyblack...byron via donegal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
at last.....
I got to see/hear the new band in the area I have been waiting for. The ponsonby brothers & co. I just walked in to the venue and they played "I still haven't found what i'm looking for". at first I thought..hmm bit rough, I was reaching fo rthe "U2cover's police badge..and the handcuffs). I found out why in the break. Their drummer couldn't be there and they had to go on as a 3 piece. The singer was playing drums for the first time in 6 months( well done Shay...you're too cute to be hidden behind the kit!!hmmmmalthough I know another drummer like that. Get well soon drummer, please) They played great songs all night, including Beautiful Day and El-e-vation.
I bought their CDep too and they have 2 songs about me and we've only just met
"she talks too much" and "weirdo":eyebrow:
I'm a fan, they now live back in my home town(lucky boys) mark asked"don't ya miss the coast?":drool: :drool: @his accent
I surely do miss the coast...want a housekeeper...a mother? j/k.
Anyway if you would like to see what I saw www.thepennyblackband.com

and to top it all off, as I suspected, they are named after
A STAMP!!!!:drool: :wink: :drool:
I think I may have indulged in some "mad-no-one-is watching" dancing..my arms feel like I went 3 rounds with Kosta. wooohoooooooooo el-e-vation

awww.someone was watching....I bet they say that to all the girls

I asked them to sign my Cd. I didn't see what they wrote till just then awwwww. I'll take it personally...you have to at my age:yes:
"slainte" and "you rock"

I hope they wanted a dedicated fan I'm remembering some of the songlist now...great version of Ben Harper's "Steal my Kisses" and Lenny Kravitz and Hendrix, loads of fuink, my favourite...and U2!!!
pennyblack rock...imho.
I feel a stamp painting coming on...my old school friend is their agent too. This summer is shaping up...so as to speak.
it was a beautiful night....with a wiild electrical storm...and I haven't begun to tel them my U2 stories...be warned lads.PEACE :wave:

I talk to the trees......and boy you should hear what they have to say......WE LOVE YOU!!!

I'm in love , i'm in love with a beautiful band.....

dashing in to town
in a slow and clapped out car
over the fields we go
to hear Mark and Shay play geetar...

boy o boy did my bells jingle:yes: I loveth pennyblack.

I didn't get Shay's signature last time..I was on a mission!!
I asked him to write" Even better than the real thing" on the CD and told him to watch more TV....Dec 25th 12:30 on channel ten, to be exact (U2- beautiful day....slane:combust: )
he said of the signed CD.."it might be worth something one day"
I told him it is already, priceless. What lovely and talented young men. It is a tiny venue they have to play in here, handkerchief sized and unstable stage, but they are professional and handled it well.(n gee, up that close I could see someone someone has a nipple ring under his t shirt...hmmm, not that I was looking
:angel: :mac: :dance: ) I had to leave at the stroke of midnight(pumpkin hour) I can't wait to see/hear them in a better venue...hmm they promised they would update their website...better go check.
So they'll do nicely, till U2 get here.
For the Neil Finn fans, they absolutely went off when they were playing "always take the weather'. The only U2 song they played when I was there last night was "Angel of Harlem" I made me almost:sad: for some reason or other.
pennyblack:bow:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom