Penn & Teller Bullsh!t

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
Just watching some of the new season and watching topless cheerleaders screaming yay science in an indictment of 'new age medicine' really just makes me happy.

Who else likes seeing a show that is so utterly one sided and distorted rip anti-freedom fools and supernaturalist suckers to shreds?

/I am waiting for the bullshit of bullshit episode detailing the lies and distortions of the show itself.

One of my friends was a fan, and I've seen 3 or 4 episodes from past seasons and have enjoyed all of them. I didn't even know the show was still on, honestly.

I love the way they destroy defenders of the subject. I was also surprised & happy to see that they were given another season :up:

And a Penn ad at the top of the page :wink:

imgad

Just watching some of the new season and watching topless cheerleaders screaming yay science in an indictment of 'new age medicine' really just makes me happy.

Who else likes seeing a show that is so utterly one sided and distorted rip anti-freedom fools and supernaturalist suckers to shreds?

/I am waiting for the bullshit of bullshit episode detailing the lies and distortions of the show itself.

This show annoys the shit out of me. I can't stand Penn. At least Teller knows enough to keep his mouth shut, so I give him that.

Did they say something mean about something you previously thought to be true?

:wink:

A_W :up:

Penn and Teller's farcical debunkery err...skepticism. :down:

Back
Top Bottom