Penistone, South Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forbid? Why? Pedokiss?

They've never given a reasonable explanation for it. Essentially, they say if you are texting someone, you could just as easily be calling them. Which is bullshit, and they know it.

I hate texting. I'm glad I'm not 18 anymore.

I'm not a big fan, but I'd at least like to pick and choose as opposed to having to think about each one.

wait...they forbid texting? like, even if you pay for it? wtf.

Correct. I've offered to pay for it, and they say, "That's not the point." I'm not sure what is.

When NSW hits Philly, he should lay a smack down on them. I'm just saying. Texting is the only way I can get a hold of anyone nowadays.

If he doesn't die on a SEPTA bus, that is.

They've never given a reasonable explanation for it. Essentially, they say if you are texting someone, you could just as easily be calling them. Which is bullshit, and they know it.

I'm not a big fan, but I'd at least like to pick and choose as opposed to having to think about each one.

Correct. I've offered to pay for it, and they say, "That's not the point." I'm not sure what is.

If he doesn't die on a SEPTA bus, that is.

I'm riding a SEPTA train. But, you know what? Fuck SEPTA. Yeah, I said it.

It was awesome that she was posting the whole time she was watching Chinatown, but did not want to let me know. :) At least she loves film. She should post in Zoo Station more often. Brit, tell your sister to go to Zoo Station more often.

I agree.

Lance should feel lonely as the only girl. I'm glad he's back, for whatever reason.

pfan just get one of those pay and go phones. maybe you can get one that only texts? and then text "PWN'D!" to your folks.

Seriously, this is the sort of problem that screams out for Beav. He'd come up with a solution that nobody else would think of. Thankfully. But still.

wtf. i guess it's because they wouldn't be in control :shrug: i dunno.

my parents were way less controlling. i could buy whatever i wanted as long as i worked to pay for it. which i did. i didn't even have a curfew.

They generally don't like me paying for things, because "I should be saving money for college." Which is true, but it's also their fault since they won't pay for college.

It was awesome that she was posting the whole time she was watching Chinatown, but did not want to let me know. :) At least she loves film. She should post in Zoo Station more often. Brit, tell your sister to go to Zoo Station more often.

Ashley says there are certain people in zoo station she cant stand to talk to and also she says she just left U23d and meh... and that she will explain when she gets home

They generally don't like me paying for things, because "I should be saving money for college." Which is true, but it's also their fault since they won't pay for college.
:sigh: i guess i can see their point, that was like me. although my parents couldn't pay for college. but i don't think the $10 option for unlimited texts every month is going to take all your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom