Penistone, South Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danimal, I'm psyched to ride SEPTA. First of all, it sounds like an entity GI Joe would get it on with. Second of all, any public transportation pleases me, let alone one in a city I do not know all that well. I'm sure the car I sit in could range anywhere from being clean and relatively empty to resembling Ellis Island combined with a pig sty.

At some point earlier in the year, there was a regular pattern of assaults and murders on SEPTA lines.

Yeah, but when you start putting people you admittedly do not even know into "heaven", you sort of dilute the whole thing. And, his putting YLB in there is ironic...not to imply that you're not a great guy, YLB, but, well, you understand. :)

I know everyone I put into U2 Heaven. I just know some more than others. I don't know why so many people make fun of it. Oh no someone is doing something nice for people.

Believe it or not, I plan on charging an exorbitant rates on shoddy places that I won't do maintenance on. I'm the slum lord of hell, screwy.

I would totally go into business with you if I wasn't sure you'd fuck me over as a business partner, being you and all. That's my dream: to be a slum lord in hell, really.

Maybe Vazza will go into business with-- oh wait, she made it to U2 Heaven.

I know everyone I put into U2 Heaven. I just know some more than others. I don't know why so many people make fun of it. Oh no someone is doing something nice for people.

It just seems like a random process, is all, and the ratio is a bit off.

"Irony is ironic."

An actual quote from the dumbest person I know.

I'm quite enjoying Pederast Jimmy Stewart in my sig right now.

I find it hilarious that YLB somehow stood out from all of us.

Actually he didn't stand out. See I decide by saying this person deserves a smile really bad. Varitek came early because she was leaving. I decided on Night_and_Day66 because I felt she needed to hear something nice because she didn't think she'd make it into U2 Heaven. With LMP, I watched one of his videos and felt the need to talk about him.

"Irony is ironic."

An actual quote from the dumbest person I know.

I'm quite enjoying Pederast Jimmy Stewart in my sig right now.

My idiot friend surmised that he had "a sinus infection or brain cancer" because he had bad headaches. Only he said it like the doctors had told him that. Only after closer investigation by me did we all realize he'd just said something really stupid.

The word "pederast" immediately makes me think of Fletch.

Actually he didn't stand out. See I decide by saying this person deserves a smile really bad. Varitek came early because she was leaving. I decided on Night_and_Day66 because I felt she needed to hear something nice because she didn't think she'd make it into U2 Heaven. With LMP, I watched one of his videos and felt the need to talk about him.

You ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?

I fell asleep in the middle of the day today thanks to my escapades late last night. Me taking a nap has happened maybe five times in my entire life.

My idiot friend surmised that he had "a sinus infection or brain cancer" because he had bad headaches. Only he said it like the doctors had told him that. Only after closer investigation by me did we all realize he'd just said something really stupid.

The word "pederast" immediately makes me think of Fletch.

I know a girl, not Irony Girl, who blamed her headaches on PMS. I don't know how those lady parts work, but I don't think you get PMS every week.

See, I think of The Big Lebowski when I hear/see that word. Really need to re-watch Fletch sometime soon though.

Fast Times is such an unrealistic movie.

So I've got that going for me... which is nice.

But the Chicago Wolves are the best hockey team in all of pro sports.

Bill Murray narrating his Masters championship while hitting the flowers is probably my favorite scene from that movie.

I know a girl, not Irony Girl, who blamed her headaches on PMS. I don't know how those lady parts work, but I don't think you get PMS every week.

See, I think of The Big Lebowski when I hear/see that word. Really need to re-watch Fletch sometime soon though.

You have a Lady Friend to ask these questions.

I need to see The Big Lebowski the whole way through. I've only seen parts.

In Fletch he says something like: " Someone's bucking for a promotion ... probably that pederast Hannerhan ..."

Chevy Chase's funniest role has to be Fletch.

If he wasn't in Vacation, I'd agree with you.

But the Chicago Wolves are the best hockey team in all of pro sports.

Bill Murray narrating his Masters championship while hitting the flowers is probably my favorite scene from that movie.

Stretch that to the priest getting struck by lightning and I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom