Penistone, South Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING

PFan, I will be in the Philadelphia area for 24 hours on Saturday, visiting my best friend, his wife and their 1 year old son. They will have just moved in to their new house. If you notice a distinct uptick in POWERJUICE consumption in the area, that's cos I fucking rolled into town. I'll be in NYC the rest of my trip.

WARNING

PFan, I will be in the Philadelphia area for 24 hours on Saturday, visiting my best friend, his wife and their 1 year old son. They will have just moved in to their new house. If you notice a distinct uptick in POWERJUICE consumption in the area, that's cos I fucking rolled into town. I'll be in NYC the rest of my trip.

I'm going to have to hide my supply of Powerjuice.

By the way, there's a new couple moving in next door to us soon. Coincidence? Likely.

Thanks for the advice. I'll bring me flask. I meant to say "me" and not "my".

I get it, 'cause it sounds Irish and often times Irish people are associated ... WITH drinking, as well. Also, the infield is often times located ... INSIDE the outfield, as well.

Ha, it is a coincidence, cos I don't think they're moving to your area of Philly.

After I get off at 30th, I have to then get on some other train system....SEPTA, I believe.

You do know my area of Philly, so I'll take your word for it.

SEPTA's absolutely nuts, in every sense of the word. Have no expectations going in, your ride could entail anything.

I can up it and send, if you like.

I would enjoy that, thanks.

Danimal, I'm psyched to ride SEPTA. First of all, it sounds like an entity GI Joe would get it on with. Second of all, any public transportation pleases me, let alone one in a city I do not know all that well. I'm sure the car I sit in could range anywhere from being clean and relatively empty to resembling Ellis Island combined with a pig sty.

I tend to agree. ElMel, NSW, Dalton, and I are all definitively in U2 Hell.

Yeah, but when you start putting people you admittedly do not even know into "heaven", you sort of dilute the whole thing. And, his putting YLB in there is ironic...not to imply that you're not a great guy, YLB, but, well, you understand. :)

Really? Your version of heaven is like something out of the Koran.

:lol:

It took me about 10 minutes to figure out how to make .zip files on a Mac. This will take some getting used to.

Yeah, but when you start putting people you admittedly do not even know into "heaven", you sort of dilute the whole thing. And, his putting YLB in there is ironic...not to imply that you're not a great guy, YLB, but, well, you understand. :)

Indeed I do.

I find it hilarious that YLB somehow stood out from all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom