Penistone, South Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I just wanted to get used to the place the first day, maybe the second too. Plus, I'll probably be tired tomorrow, though I tend to be good with planes so hopefully all is good. Anyway, I don't want to rush in head first into the city with you guys without knowing a few basics. Would be good to get an idea of transport, too (I'm sure you could help me with that anyway!).

I'm off to bed, since I gotta be up at 8 (flight's at 10:30). See you later, good luck on the exam! :wave:

Sounds like a good plan. If you need any transport help, drop me a line.

Thanks; hope your flight's uneventful. See you soon! :wave:

US election results would be rather interesting if you guys had compulsory voting like Australia does (I still haven't made up my mind whether I prefer compulsory or voluntary voting).

Premium Superthread Members, I need your help.

I need a poll in The Lemonade Stand proper asking the age old question of Tits OR Ass?

Men: which would you rather have on a lady?

Women: which would you rather have on your lady?

Well, everyone seems to have bailed on me in regards to my original Chicago plans, so I'm still sitting here in Indiana, but I AM going to see U23D tonight damnit!

Just won't be taking any trains :( sorry Ax man

....mobile phone picture quality has improved the fuck up!

I took this yesterday

228ce7bc.jpg

i don't get how people (i'm speaking generally here) can be anti-coldplay because they sound like U2. who cares? i don't like coldplay because i don't like their music. simple as that.

there are plenty of bands out there who sound "just like" someone else. iif their music sucks...then i won't like them.

i don't get how people (i'm speaking generally here) can be anti-coldplay because they sound like U2. who cares? i don't like coldplay because i don't like their music. simple as that.

there are plenty of bands out there who sound "just like" someone else. iif their music sucks...then i won't like them.

I know how it happens, Khan.

This site, very much like real life, is littered with fucking idiots.

Khan, can you tell me how many and who ignores me?
i wish i had access to that! i'm nosey and have been curious who ignores whom...i missed when that little feature was in place for a bit ages ago.

i don't even know if that feature (displaying the number) is still in place, actually. since no one can put mods on their ignore list (i tested this, and i should point out i tried to ignore myself with...another account) i haven't noticed if that link is still anywhere in my user cp or whatever.

One person had me on ignore before, no clue who it was. There are people on this site that did not have me ignore, but ignored me anyway, which was fine with me. If I'm not upsetting at least a few people, I'm not being myself. :)

One person had me on ignore before, no clue who it was. There are people on this site that did not have me ignore, but ignored me anyway, which was fine with me. If I'm not upsetting at least a few people, I'm not being myself. :)
yeah, i wish at least people could see who's ignoring them, not necessarily who's ignoring every member. but, i can see why there was drama involved back when that feature was around. oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom