Penistone, South Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a hot night. Anticipation filled the air as Ashley waited for Chass to insert the disc. Lights started flashing as the machine cranked into life. PopMart. Ashley couldn't begin to imagine what was going to 'Pop' in this 'Mart' tonight. The disc disappeared into the hard drive. It began spinning faster. The laser began it's magical strokes back and forth over the surface of the disc. Ashley's breathing quickened as Chass showed her the magic that happened under the Golden Arch. The temperature was rising. The fever white-hot. :)giggle: ). The steam from the pulsating movement filled the air. Ashley's head was in a spin. The laser stroked more and more, going to the next layer. Chass was lost in the mirrorball lemon sensation as she watched Ashley's colour fill her cheeks. As the final encore began, the Cherry that Ashley had so sweetly nurtured popped, sending rivers of lemon juice down the Golden Arch. Chass sat back, sated. Ashley was in awe of the magic that is PopMart.

:reject: Sorry if it's not up to form....I blame my bugs!!! :yuck:

:lmao: :lmao:

Back. :wave:

Another night with nothing to watch on TV while eating dinner, so the JT Paris DVD got another spin. Motherfuck, this thing rules.

BREAK ON THROOOUUUUUGH!!!!

I see nothing but TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF

I would like to point out that it was actually quite cold...which was kinda shitty because when I left Texas it was quite warm. I left a 70-80 degree March Spring and went to a (I kid you not) 40 (FORTY!) Degree Indiana Spring

I played UF, then Exit, IGC, and TEC. It was all made of sheer awesomeness. :drool:

tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf

God...did I mention they played Tuf during that concert?

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFF

Why do they seem to forget that that song exists :'(

tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf

God...did I mention they played Tuf during that concert?

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFF

Why do they seem to forget that that song exists :'(

Actually, as much as I love UF and rank it as the band's third best song behind OTH and Bad and want the band to hurry the fuck up and play it again, I can sort of see why they don't, at least at stadium gigs. I feel like it's the kind of song that would be even better if it were played in a small venue with only a few thousand people rather than a big sprawling field of 75,000.

Actually, as much as I love UF and rank it as the band's third best song behind OTH and Bad and want the band to hurry the fuck up and play it again, I can sort of see why they don't, at least at stadium gigs. I feel like it's the kind of song that would be even better if it were played in a small venue with only a few thousand people rather than a big sprawling field of 75,000.

Pshh every concert I am at is a concert of one. Did you not know it was all for me? :wink:

Seriously though. I just wanna hear 'em sing it live once. Once is all I ask :(

Pshh every concert I am at is a concert of one. Did you not know it was all for me? :wink:

Seriously though. I just wanna hear 'em sing it live once. Once is all I ask :(

:laugh:

I think it'll come back one day. I mean, it was on the Best Of and everything. I eagerly await its triumphant return to the setlist.

Y'all. I love you all. Right now I wanna love my bed a little more. I shall sleep. And sleep. And sleep, and not get up for a long time.

ALSO. Yesterday I bought some new body wash. Dial soy & almond milk. It is the most delicious smelling thing I have ever smelled. IT SMELLS LIKE CANDY. I am so going to write them a letter and be like 'omg your product smells so good I would eat it if it weren't soap' and maybe they'll send me a free product or something, and ALSO, I wish they would bottle it as an air freshener and/or perfume, because it smells THAT GOOD, people.

See how I get when I'm tired? SEE?!

all right all...I'm faling asleep at the comp

Going to finally see U23D tmorrow, plus hang out around Wrigley Field for the Cubs/Sox game. I'll make sure to take some pix for you Ax

Night

Hey Bonnie! :hyper:

Have you made contact with anybody else re: plans? Or are we now just making it up as we go?

Jen, if you're still here, can you make it into Melbourne one evening for dinner while Bonnie's here?

Hey Ax! :wave:

No, I haven't talked to anyone else today. I'll message you, U-Wen, Ali and Jen once I arrive, though, so we've got time to figure things out.

Hey Ax! :wave:

No, I haven't talked to anyone else today. I'll message you, U-Wen, Ali and Jen once I arrive, though, so we've got time to figure things out.

Righto, cool.

My exam tomorrow finishes just before 4:30 (though I expect to be done by 3:30-4pm), though I recall you saying you were just going to be exploring the place for the first day or two. But I'm all for an end-of-semester piss-up at the first possible moment. Got at least two hours of study ahead of me tonight.

Yeah, I just wanted to get used to the place the first day, maybe the second too. Plus, I'll probably be tired tomorrow, though I tend to be good with planes so hopefully all is good. Anyway, I don't want to rush in head first into the city with you guys without knowing a few basics. Would be good to get an idea of transport, too (I'm sure you could help me with that anyway!).

I'm off to bed, since I gotta be up at 8 (flight's at 10:30). See you later, good luck on the exam! :wave:

Well, there we go, my Royal Historical Society stuff is done. All 32 pages of it to be handed in tomorrow. Hurrah.

Now just the exam to go. Time to study, hopefully not too half-arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom