Penistone, South Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I snuck out at 11 PM under the guise of "watching a movie at a friend's house." Said friend and I actually walked across into the next neighborhood over and hottubbed with Prom Girl and one other girl. Prom Girl and I kissed.

Or is that too blunt?

Where would this fall under Romantic Things You'd Do If Prom Girl Was Your Girlfriend?

I haven't seen nearly enough film. I barely got my computer in shape to download music, let alone movies.

A college laptop will fix that, I hope.

We would never argue about anything.

You could also make out.

Tonight was a good night for me as well. Not in the lovemaking department, but in the "being momentarily sappy via text" department, I like that every once and a while.

OK, I know I'm meant to be working, but this amuses me every time and I feel like prcorastinating to share it.

Guess what the name of Melbourne's founder is.

Go on.

John Batman.

Got to love it.

I will give out this warning. Heed it well

DO NOT ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD ON A COLLEGE NETWORK!

That is all.

You could also make out.

Tonight was a good night for me as well. Not in the lovemaking department, but in the "being momentarily sappy via text" department, I like that every once and a while.

And I did! Sorry, but I enjoyed that little moment of victory.

That's cool. Probably good that your relationship isn't all about the lovemaking.

Fuck and fuck and fuck.

I cannot find the exact one I had. There are others that are very similar, but have a circle in the upper right.

Maybe I get a different Clockwork sig???

PFan...........I actually did understand the metaphor, but, nice....good for you.

You could also make out.

Yeah, you can't be a Sarcastic Little Bastard all the time. Got to let your guard down when the time calls for it.

Fuck and fuck and fuck.

I cannot find the exact one I had. There are others that are very similar, but have a circle in the upper right.

Maybe I get a different Clockwork sig???

PFan...........I actually did understand the metaphor, but, nice....good for you.
psh, you can still view your old sig. user cp --> edit details. at the bottom is a box called "old style sig" which will have the url of the image.

I will give out this warning. Heed it well

DO NOT ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD ON A COLLEGE NETWORK!

That is all.

I don't even know what that is. But I will avoid it. Vazza has alluded to citations from doing so.

I think I'm going to discover the Internet like that guy on the commercial.

So, Chinatown. Let me say first that I really liked it ok. I did.

But I don't get what's so much better about it verses pretty much all other detective films?

And also...Who Framed Roger Rabbit stole a lot from this movie

kate.jpg

Just one victory, my friend.

But lovemaking's pretty nice.
is it wrong of me that the term "making love" makes me gag? it's not that i don't believe in romance or anything, but that term is so...cheesy. if there's no emotion involved, you fuck. if there is, you're having sex. making love is some sappy term used in movies, tv, and song.

is it wrong of me that the term "making love" makes me gag? it's not that i don't believe in romance or anything, but that term is so...cheesy. if there's no emotion involved, you fuck. if there is, you're having sex. making love is some sappy term used in movies, tv, and song.

I say it in jest, along with the term lady friend, and do agree that it's pretty lame. You have to say it in that cheesy suave voice for full effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom