Penistone, South Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I think I've got the past-3-am-madness.

I can tell this because I am currently sketching a version of this picture:

jthatedge.jpg

Not something I'd usually do.

I think I'll leave the rest of it for another day...

It's late here, so I'll be off now. Have a good one, Khanga - and anyone else that's still about, too! :wave:

Afternoon.

Grad parties galore this weekend. Today I'll be in South Jersey (also missing one in Lancaster). Tomorrow, one here and one in Delaware County.

Well, Ian, this'll teach you for liking league.

What an exciting day I have ahead. Grocery shopping, exam study, and polishing off an essay. :yawn:

:wave: Hey Ravva, feels like I haven't seen you around for a while. How's things?

Good thanks. Just back from Ireland. Jetlag is kicking my arse.. but decided anyway that ton9ght would be a good night to get :drunk: :giggle:

How are things with you?

How was the trip to Ireland?

And I'm just about done with university for the semester. In about 29 hours, it will all be over and I have a month to do whatever the fuck I like. :drool:

No, as dodgy as HTDAAB is, I'd say it's far superior to ATYCLB. But then I consider ATYCLB to be U2's worst album.

Next album will be interesting. I'm quietly optimistic that it will at least be the best since Pop. Which I realise might seem like that isn't saying much coming from me, but ... it is.

Ireland was amazing, as always. I ewas mainly situated in Dublin.. which was wonderful. So nice to be able just to blend in with everyone else. A totally freeing experience.

And I saw Bono, Edge, Adam and Larry all in their respective cars. Which was pretty mindblowing for a rural Canuckian such as myself.

I feel really bad about saying this but I have no excitement for this new album. I'm not saying it is going to be crap. I just don't get excited anymore after the last two albums, the band's bullshit about these last two albums being some of their best and the mainstream attitude the band has taken. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom