Penistone, South Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, that'll show her.

Did you not have much of a choice in sending your daughter to this school? I was pretty lucky in New Zealand in that we lived right between two primary schools so my mother could choose the one she preferred for me, but I wasn't so lucky in Australia and we went private to avoid ending up at the dodgy, over-crowded, under-funded state high school.

This is the better of the two schools in our town amazingly enough. To go to the other one, you have to speak fluent 'bro' and be able to mouth off at your teachers. I didn't know all this about her until just recently when I started making my own waves....all these horror stories came out of the woodwork. There are two other schools - both do a bus run from our town (rural schools), which we will investigate seriously if we're not getting anywhere with this bitch.

:lol:

Or we could just look up Greek restaurants and see what has the best reviews. I mean, you found that Indian place!

Do you remember the site we were looking at?

Otherwise, there's the store that Ali recommended - pity I can't remember its name!

This is the better of the two schools in our town amazingly enough. To go to the other one, you have to speak fluent 'bro' and be able to mouth off at your teachers. I didn't know all this about her until just recently when I started making my own waves....all these horror stories came out of the woodwork. There are two other schools - both do a bus run from our town (rural schools), which we will investigate seriously if we're not getting anywhere with this bitch.

Oooh dear. Heh, some people came all the way to the Kapiti Coast for college to avoid the fluent 'bro' kind of colleges closer to Wellington. I felt sorry for them.

Shame it's taken this long for somebody to be willing to stand up to her and not let her keep having her own way.

Do you remember the site we were looking at?

Otherwise, there's the store that Ali recommended - pity I can't remember its name!

The one Ali mentioned was Stalactites, I think.

No, can't remember the site, but I'm sure we can find something helpful if we got off our arses and used Google!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom