Penistone, South Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. He was one of my first friends on here, so it's good to see that as well.

I like the dysfunctional ZS family we have up there. I'll leave it to you to figure that out who is who.

I have always liked Lance. I don't spend much time in Zoo Station mainly because of people like Lazarus so I didn't know he went through a rough period. It is good to know he is doing better.

Lazarus is Lance's Dad, though. YLB, not everyone likes Laz. Or me. Go figure.

The thing about Lazarus is that he isn't a bad guy he is actually a pretty smart guy when it comes to movies but he can be such an asshole sometimes. He bashes Coldplay all the time, he always acts like a jerk and he posts pointless, arrogant things in threads.

Is there a way I can legally adopt Short Round?

The thing about Lazarus is that he isn't a bad guy he is actually a pretty smart guy when it comes to movies but he can be such an asshole sometimes. He bashes Coldplay all the time, he always acts like a jerk and he posts pointless, arrogant things in threads.

I love the Coldplay bashing.

Yeah, we're gonna disagree here. I like Laz a lot.

You bash things, too, does that make you a bad person? Or is it ok when you do it? Cos I saw you mock someone just yesterday for liking HTDAAB, and it aint like they were soliciting your take on their list. I've also seen you mock people's DI choices. We all do it sometimes.

Im gonna ask something.. and this may be a stupid question so if is... sorry.
But why does everyone here seem to hate coldplay?

I dislike them, but, they are not....bad enough to be hated. Their music is blah to me, but, some of the ire on this site towards them borders on the manic.

Ha, yeah, ask Rob33, you'll get a measured, balanced and well crafted reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom