penis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angel said:
and ghetofabu---> those are terribly unsexy words in the heat of passion.... :| i would have kicked his ass. :crack:

They were not used in the act but before any kind of physical contact. I think it would have actually been ok if most of those words where used WHILE engaged because you are caught up in the moment of erotic activity. I have been with men who have done that and have been ok with it. BUT this was before anything. He was being cute and making comments because you know when you are about to have sex in a short time and you make comments here and there that are erotic or funny flirty sexy at the time. It is hard to explain.

As for the word "twat". I don't really like that one either. I just thought of another one. I can't remember if anyone has said it but it is cunt. That one just irks the shit out of me.

I think we should have someone ID people at the door to read this thread. I feel like I am being somewhat racy. :censored:

Re: Eugene is a freak not me

ghetofabu said:

The total so far pu$$y (the most disliked), horny, panties, wet (when used in a sexual manner), cock, and moist. Does that make me odd not liking those words?

Let's see if we can come up with some alternatives....

pussy....:hmm: :shrug:
horny....how about frisky?
panties....just call them undies or underwear
cock....johnson? twig and berries? willie?

Re: Re: Eugene is a freak not me

daafish said:

Let's see if we can come up with some alternatives....

cock....johnson? twig and berries? willie?

dick and balls? cockn'balls? jewels? family jewels? the pocket dog? (my favorite, my friend has a pocket dog) oh'da'puss? remlinger? danglies? findex?

*pats Ouizy on back* Sorry bout your girl. Is she out of town?

BIZCUT---> I just PMed you back. I forgot I had not given you the update. :reject:

OMG

I *hate*the words, boobs, pussy, moist,*shudders at the thought of it* panties, nads, balls... ewwww ewwww ewww

I dunno, maybe its me, but talking "dirty" doesn't turn me on... it turns me off... way off....:no:

mangina = when a man sticks his findex between his legs (including his balls mccone) so that from the front it looks like a...well not like a man, but like a woman...:wink:

swaverse (reverse only sweaty) mangina = that exact same thing, except you witness the drama from the BACK. the bag and the findex. its actually quite beautiful.

to be honest, i just made up findex when i was listing those before. i like it a lot.

"taint" = the area between the findex and balls mccone, and the anus rectum.

usually not a clean area on the human body. some might call it "dirty" or even "gee-ross."

ouizy, my friend insists he wants to get a tatoo of a dick and balls ON his dick and balls.

woaoaoaooaoaoaooaooaoard brothers to that yall.

u know as much as we all think youre cute and manly and make us weak at the knees...

boys truly are just really boylike and gross sometimes.

*wipes all the boy germs on ouizy's sleeve*

Cowgirl said:
u know as much as we all think youre cute and manly and make us weak at the knees...

boys truly are just really boylike and gross sometimes.

*wipes all the boy germs on ouizy's sleeve*

Bah, girls are just as bad or worse

they just talk about it all when they all get together.

those same nights girls have pillow fights in their underwear and the pillows break and feathers go everywhere.

Pillow fights in our underwear? HA! sorry all a myth.

Talk about boys....always.:madspit:

Poor wannabe, he has to spend a whole weekend with 7 of us...:huh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom