Penguin, Tasmania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, stop getting fuckin' freaky together and get fuckin' freaky with BC13.

And just to really get you in the mood, here is Bree, the "crunk pig mascot".

output.gif

Charlotte, I am scarred and the album hasn't even begun yet.

A$hley does not have the resistance of her namesake and managed to get sick without drinking any alcohol whatsoever. So we're going to lie down and watch LA Confidential. For the record, I have one, count them, ONE glass of Moscato in my system, and the Superthread will not be privy to my drunken comedic genius. Sorz for any inconvenience. BrokeNCYDE will have to make do without our abuse.

A$hley does not have the resistance of her namesake and managed to get sick without drinking any alcohol whatsoever. So we're going to lie down and watch LA Confidential. For the record, I have one, count them, ONE glass of Moscato in my system, and the Superthread will not be privy to my drunken comedic genius. Sorz for any inconvenience. BrokeNCYDE will have to make do without our abuse.

Aww damn. We'll miss you guys.

Still, this shall be A Crunk Crunk Time.

:hug: Hope she feels better!

Oh my god, the "bree bree" is cracking me up so much.

Whiny emo chimpanzee much?

He sounds so depressed as he shrieks "why don't you shake that arse girl?"

It's like he's pleading with the last girl on earth and she's uglier than Dick Cheney.

That album by The Jam is fucking good. They're more of a singles band as far as I've observed, but get on that.

OK, tape is rewound. Night, Superthread. I'll forward the good wishes to A$h. :wave:

Will do :up:

Have a good one, Tra$hley.

I'm pretty sure 2drunk 2drive's description of oral sex indicates they have not, in fact, had oral sex.

Drink up, drunk slut, you catch up. I'm too fucked up to stand up. I don't drink to impress myself. I drink to wake up in your girlfriends house. And when I wake up in her bed, I tell that bitch to give me head, I make her lick my penis up and down, up and down...

There are no words.

You can be my sugar dumpling muffin something pumpkin pie.

Back
Top Bottom