Penguin, Tasmania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's their best song, IMO
Cool.

I think I have it from your Robert's Fucking Despair Knows No Bounds, So Cut The Guy a Break, Why Don't You? (or something like that) Desert Island list.

Blue Ridge Mountains features incredible dynamics, detailed, observational lyricism, and makes you all highly incorrect.

Reggo should listen to the album multiple times and form her own opinion. In my opinion. But that's the only thing about this post that is opinion.

The Summer Rain disc thing, I'm surprised you found that. In the US, when ATYCLB came out, there were a couple of special editions released with discs with a bonus track, one had Summer Rain and I think the other had Always?

As for Your Protector, I WISH Fleet Foxes had more songs like that. My second favourite by them, He Doesn't Know Why, is close to it in style but isn't as complete a song.

Tra$hley, you up for listening to/hating on BC13 by Brokencyde, whenever Charlotte returns from a swim? It'll be my 1,000th rating on RYM. I can furnish you with a download link if you're in.

Cool.

I think I have it from your Robert's Fucking Despair Knows No Bounds, So Cut The Guy a Break, Why Don't You? (or something like that) Desert Island list.

:lmao: I forgot I had it on that list. Great fucking list :drool:

The Summer Rain disc thing, I'm surprised you found that. In the US, when ATYCLB came out, there were a couple of special editions released with discs with a bonus track, one had Summer Rain and I think the other had Always?

As for Your Protector, I WISH Fleet Foxes had more songs like that. My second favourite by them, He Doesn't Know Why, is close to it in style but isn't as complete a song.

OOooh one with Always? Awesome. Though, if I had to own just one random U2 song on a disc all by itself, I'd pick Summer Rain...I guess.

Tra$hley, you up for listening to/hating on BC13 by Brokencyde, whenever Charlotte returns from a swim? It'll be my 1,000th rating on RYM. I can furnish you with a download link if you're in.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe, we'll see. Napster has it, so I don't need to download it at any rate.

Blue Ridge Mountains features incredible dynamics, detailed, observational lyricism, and makes you all highly incorrect.

Reggo should listen to the album multiple times and form her own opinion. In my opinion. But that's the only thing about this post that is opinion.

Three different opinions. :hmm: I reckon I'll just stay complacent with what I have for now.

Robert's Fucking Despair Knows No Geographic Boundaries...I Mean...He Is Upset. So Take A Little Pity On The Guy Why Don't You?
Close, yeah.

A$hers, from U2Wanderer's ATYCLB page:

In the US consumers also had a choice of which copy to buy the night of release, one with a "Summer Rain" bonus disc, or one with an "Always" bonus disc. Interscope was not releasing singles in the US, so this was the only commercially available source for these songs at that time in the US.

I hope you can! Though which edition is on Napster? There is a five song EP by the same name, and it seems the album had a couple of different tracklistings. The one Charlotte and I will play is this: Bc13 by Brokencyde : Reviews and Ratings - Rate Your Music

(Any idea where John is? I'd love him to be in on this!)

Oh shit, it's the EP, I could've swore I checked before to see that it wasn't.

A$hers, from U2Wanderer's ATYCLB page:

What about U27...aren't they on there? I thought they were.

Oh shit, it's the EP, I could've swore I checked before to see that it wasn't.

What about U27...aren't they on there? I thought they were.

I can swing you the link for the album if you guys want to join in.

"At the time". U2:7 wasn't out then ... it came out in 2001, I think?

I'm willingly listening to Stuck.

I'M WILLINGLY LISTENING TO STUCK.

The acoustic version.

Man, I must be in Sad Bastard mode...

Sure, why not.

Touche!

Apparently you're over your PM limit ...

So here's the link! Nobody should pay for this.

http://hot file.com/dl/7686912/856c150/Brokencyde_-_BC13_hell-music.blogspot.com.rar.html

Love the name of the blog it's from. :laugh:

Apparently you're over your PM limit ...

So here's the link! Nobody should pay for this.

http://hot file.com/dl/7686912/856c150/Brokencyde_-_BC13_hell-music.blogspot.com.rar.html

Love the name of the blog it's from. :laugh:

I'm not a premium member anymore :sad:. The Springsteen survivor is possibly on indefinite hiatus as a result. No one wants to take over it seems.

Truefact.

I'm not a premium member anymore :sad:. The Springsteen survivor is possibly on indefinite hiatus as a result. No one wants to take over it seems.

I noticed this just after I posted! How are you coping?!

And I KNEW Traviud would be all about that Li'l Wayne abomination.

I noticed this just after I posted! How are you coping?!

And I KNEW Traviud would be all about that Li'l Wayne abomination.

Poorly...very poorly. I don't know when I'm going to be able to make my Ke$ha sig :sad:

Travis: "I am proud of that shit. Proud of it. Of all time."

Poorly...very poorly. I don't know when I'm going to be able to make my Ke$ha sig :sad:

Travis: "I am proud of that shit. Proud of it. Of all time."

Traviud needs to be a good boyfriend and buy you a new premium membership. :wink:

In the meantime,

525x470.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom