Penguin, Tasmania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys.

Here's how my day went:

My mom got a tentative diagnosis of lymphoma as the reason behind all her health problems, she's being put on an anti-depressant to reduce her stress level so the other treatments her doctor has been trying will finally work. It's also so she can deal with the stress of my brother, who we've been told will probably never be a functioning member of society and since he's getting so strong that even the two of us can't get him under control when he has an outburst, we are going to have to look into increasing his anti-psychotic medicine and probably institutionalizing him.

2010 is awesome.

Hey guys.

Here's how my day went:

My mom got a tentative diagnosis of lymphoma as the reason behind all her health problems, she's being put on an anti-depressant to reduce her stress level so the other treatments her doctor has been trying will finally work. It's also so she can deal with the stress of my brother, who we've been told will probably never be a functioning member of society and since he's getting so strong that even the two of us can't get him under control when he has an outburst, we are going to have to look into increasing his anti-psychotic medicine and probably institutionalizing him.

2010 is awesome.

Oh that's pretty shit. :hug:

I'm not trying to get pity, I just have to vent, you know? The only help Dave has offered is for me to skip work and go smoke a spliff with him. And you know what? After I swore to myself I never would get into that again, I seriously considered it.

I guess I'm just an escapist at heart. I came to work (obviously) and I'm listening to my anarchist opera to try to keep my spirits up.

No Thugs In Our House was about twice as long as really necessary, but not a bad song.

I should make you guys listen to the organ-reposession opera, but I feel bad calling it Horrible Music Hour-worthy, cause I find it completely awesome.

You all would hate it, though.

I should make you guys listen to the organ-reposession opera, but I feel bad calling it Horrible Music Hour-worthy, cause I find it completely awesome.

You all would hate it, though.

Do go on ...

Hey guys.

Here's how my day went:

2010 is awesome.

:(

:hugtackle:

Out from the night
From the mist
Steps a figure
No one really knows his name for sure
He stands at six-foot-six
Head and shoulders
Pray he never comes knocking at your door
Say that you once bought a heart
Or new corneas
But never managed to square away your debts
He won't bother to write or to phone you
He'll just rip the still-beating heart from your chest!

Now you could run
You could hide
You could try to
But he always has a way of finding you
He will come at your weakest hour
When no one is around who might rescue you

And none of us are free from this horror
For many years ago we all fell in debt
New body parts were needed to perfect our image
And until our debts are clear
We will live in fear of the
Repo Man!