Penguin, Tasmania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brokeNCYDE are bringing Justin Timberlake plagiarism back.

Reading over your commentary so far, I must admit that vomit crept up the back of my throat.

I will be UPSET if no-one gets fucking FREAKAY in it.

Depends on what you mean by FREAKAY. I mean, there is Pavi and Luigi Largo. Plus GraveRobber bangs Amber Sweet onscreen. And, I'm not sure if that clip shows it, but Repo Man uses a corpse as a puppet.

I think it's safe to say BC13 has enriched my life.

Can this freaakkkaaayy thing of yours do that too, Reggo?

It'll change your life, certainly. It helps its awesomeness if you're a fan of The Rocky Horror Picture Show and Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street.

It'll change your life, certainly. It helps its awesomeness if you're a fan of The Rocky Horror Picture Show and Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street.

Alas for you, I have no interest in seeing either.

It stars Giles from BTVS and Paris Hilton and Sarah Brightman (brought to you by the What The Hell?! Casting Agency).

Very well. We'll have a special edition of HMH with one listener who loves it and one who thinks it's crap. I don't know why I love this, I just do.

Very well. We'll have a special edition of HMH with one listener who loves it and one who thinks it's crap. I don't know why I love this, I just do.

I think we had such a special edition yesterday when A$hl3y went Animal. :uhoh:/:lol:

The guy who created Repo!: Terrance Zdunich :heart: He also played Graverobber and has the most AMAZING baritone. :drool:

I leave you with his cockroach-infested website. :wave:

If you've got it don't flaunt it, US Marine tells Aussie women | News.com.au

poor redneck marine
flag-911.gif

Back
Top Bottom