Pen out of the dryer!!! help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
Does anyone know how to get pen stains out of the dryer??? It exploded and stuck to all the surfaces...and it also got onto my favorite shirt :-( helppppppppppppppppp! :(

snowbunny00774 said:

nonsense. unless you want blotchy clothes.

soap and a scrub brush and a bucket of hot water. rinse as you go, wipe with a damp cloth.

It's refreshing to see someone knows their place. You don't want the vote, right? Leave that up to those of us that can handle stuff like that. You just put that apron on and start scrubbing.

UberBeaver said:

It's refreshing to see someone knows their place. You don't want the vote, right? Leave that up to those of us that can handle stuff like that. You just put that apron on and start scrubbing.

Why of course m'lahd UB III :curtsey:

UberBeaver said:

Mods, is there someway we could frame this post and put it on the front page? I'm so proud of him. My boy has done well.

UberBeaver said:

To bad you're straight and married. I got a freind you might have liked otherwise....oh well. Next life, maybe.

Here's a little advice: this technique might work well when talking to a doctor or a counselor, but when you are trying to hit on someone shouldn't use the 'I have a friend' method. Its counterproductive.

Dude, trust me on this one. I DO have a freind.

My doctors and counselors say I should never hit on anyone because they don't want my jeans to carry on to a new generation. So not only don't I hit anyone, I also stopped donating all of my old pants (jeans and otherwise) to the St. Vincent De Paul Society because I want to get better.

hairspray works because it has alcohol in it, just use rubbing alcohol, it will take the ink out. Put some on, then use a paper towel to blot up the ink, keep putting more on and blotting until all the ink comes out.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
hairspray works because it has alcohol in it, just use rubbing alcohol, it will take the ink out. Put some on, then use a paper towel to blot up the ink, keep putting more on and blotting until all the ink comes out.

Alcohol is for drinking, not cleaning!

Alcohol abuse :sad:

well.... I dont know if you still need help or not, but when that happened to me I used nail polish remover on a cotton ball. Of course I then had to wash the inside off with a soapy cloth and then a damp rag because I was afraid of the nail polish remover being flammable.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom