Pecker's Point, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww. I spent an hour at a government office, which really wasn't pointless since hopefully the end result is going to be me getting benefits due to the whole legal blindness thing, but spending ANY time at a government office has a tendency to feel fucking pointless. Then I went into the city to find cordless headphones, only to discover the shops I visited either had them for exorbitant prices or didn't have any. So I did my grocery shopping and came home.

Oooh inspiration!! :hyper:

It really is a crime
that the Government makes the blind
Fill out a form they cannot see
I'm sure it is quite pointless
That the the legally sightless
Have to jump through so many hoops
And even tell them about their poops
Just so they can get some transport
To places like the airport
And unlike you and me
It's because they can't fucking see!
The frustration sends them shopping
For headphones, but they end up hopping
Mad at the thought they can't get any
Because they're short of a measly penny
So instead they go for food
This puts them in a much better mood
To spend the rest of their day
Playing with those who stray!

Ugh, I bought semi expensive wireless headphones, and a wire got loose in one of the fuckers :sad: only one side works now :sigh:

Well Tom, this album is just not doing it for me. The one I listened to before this (which I said I would go to bed after listening to :tsk: ) was good, but I'm not feeling this one. Maybe because Into The Great Wide Open is on it :yuck:

Oooh inspiration!! :hyper:

It really is a crime
that the Government makes the blind
Fill out a form they cannot see
I'm sure it is quite pointless
That the the legally sightless
Have to jump through so many hoops
And even tell them about their poops
Just so they can get some transport
To places like the airport
And unlike you and me
It's because they can't fucking see!
The frustration sends them shopping
For headphones, but they end up hopping
Mad at the thought they can't get any
Because they're short of a measly penny
So instead they go for food
This puts them in a much better mood
To spend the rest of their day
Playing with those who stray!

:lmao: :love:

What really pisses me off is that now I need to go for some career capacity assessment. Seriously, what the hell? I'm studying! They're currently giving me the student benefit thing! I think this assessment will just be "I'm studying. I get eye fatigue. Study is hard enough. Can't work full-time while studying full-time. I can has moniez plz?"

NotAxver is a strange character. He photographs taxis, drinks beer, likes Australia and rather than looking like Adam Clayton on the October cover, he looks like Adam Clayton from the Get it Together performance.

Jesus, why is this Belle vue Kriek out of date? It's not like it happens overnight! I spent eight bucks on a bottle of out of date beer?!

Oh well, maybe that means it's now 5.2%.

:lmao: :love:

What really pisses me off is that now I need to go for some career capacity assessment. Seriously, what the hell? I'm studying! They're currently giving me the student benefit thing! I think this assessment will just be "I'm studying. I get eye fatigue. Study is hard enough. Can't work full-time while studying full-time. I can has moniez plz?"

It's absolute bullshit.

What pisses me off the most over here is that there are people who knowingly sit on their arse with no intention to ever get work etc. They live in state housing, pick up their benefit every week, drive fucking Holdens etc and all the boyracer cars, have satellite tv etc....then you get someone like our friend who had a back injury requiring surgery and he had to fight tooth and nail to get anything! :tsk: Fucking governments.

NotAxver is a strange character. He photographs taxis, drinks beer, likes Australia and rather than looking like Adam Clayton on the October cover, he looks like Adam Clayton from the Get it Together performance.

Also, The Unforgettable Fire is a fucking terrible album and almost every track is a complete dud, although MLK is a beautiful closer.

It's absolute bullshit.

What pisses me off the most over here is that there are people who knowingly sit on their arse with no intention to ever get work etc. They live in state housing, pick up their benefit every week, drive fucking Holdens etc and all the boyracer cars, have satellite tv etc....then you get someone like our friend who had a back injury requiring surgery and he had to fight tooth and nail to get anything! :tsk: Fucking governments.

Ugh, exactly the same over here. I don't know how these people manage to bludge off the government, since I find dealing with them to be just about soul-destroying half of the time. My Nan got fucked around due to how she's only been in Australia a few years, and despite the fact she's a citizen, she still has to work rather than retire and get various seniors' benefits due to some obscure nonsense. She's 68 later this year, for god's sake!

It'll involve whatever you want it too baby :flirt:

:drool: Can we make it two chopsticks.....I believe you're good with your fingers :sexywink:

:ohmy: Who would have thought! And I believe he really likes One...it's his theme song for life :yes:

As for me, I'm a tea drinker. I never touch alcohol :yuck: And I'm a virgin with a 100% purity score :angel:

Oooh, sounds like an exciting trip. Will it be on a hot and dirty steam train, billowing with excitement? :combust:

I'm sure it will be. I believe the driver gets very hot :yes:

Hum. I tried to sign in with my alter and now I can't access Interference whatsoever on my other computer.

It's because I won't let you use your alter until I've seen you perform as Bono on SITE for myself. :yes: :tongue:

Also, The Unforgettable Fire is a fucking terrible album and almost every track is a complete dud, although MLK is a beautiful closer.

Ima cut you

I try to get into PF but I just can't...I only like the Wall because it's my dad and I's album...I grew up listening to it with him.

Ugh, exactly the same over here. I don't know how these people manage to bludge off the government, since I find dealing with them to be just about soul-destroying half of the time. My Nan got fucked around due to how she's only been in Australia a few years, and despite the fact she's a citizen, she still has to work rather than retire and get various seniors' benefits due to some obscure nonsense. She's 68 later this year, for god's sake!

:tsk: Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom