Pecker's Point, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh. :hyper:

I don't think I'll be drunkposting this weekend. There's no rugby on free-to-air TV on Saturday night for me to get smashed during. :(
That all depends on how much tequila and/or Guinness I can stomach. Though I'm about as cheap a date as Ashley :wink: And if my mum gives up the 'puter.

<-- Lightweight.

Folks, we're approaching two thirds of the way through this thread, and look at this!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 614
User Name Posts
bono_212 83
phillyfan26 73
phanan 61
LemonMacPhisto 57
Axver 54
coolian2 53
elevated_u2_fan 40
corianderstem 33
GibsonGirl 24
LemonMelon 23
BoMac 20
gluey 20
partygirlvox 16
Lemonchick 10
Lila64 9
RegularBonoFan 9
Angela Harlem 8
unico 7
VintagePunk 6
blueeyedgirl 4
UberBeaver 3
RedRocksU2 1

Still fifth!

That won't last long, since I'm about to sign off for the night.

And it figures - the one superthread I start and Khan is nowhere to be found.

At least GG made an appearance. That was worth it in itself.

i'll be getting drunk, but not posting.
it's gonna be another crunkermelon weekend, folks!
whee.gif

That all depends on how much tequila and/or Guinness I can stomach. Though I'm about as cheap a date as Ashley :wink: And if my mum gives up the 'puter.

<-- Lightweight.

See, I must be a genetic freak. 5 glasses of white wine, 4 glasses of port, and I wasn't even hungover. Hell, the week beforehand when I did 5 glasses of a different white and 2 glasses of port, I don't think Ian could even tell I was drunk.

I'm a boring nerdy drunk too. I was fucking correcting grammar on Wikipedia after 7 glasses!

That won't last long, since I'm about to sign off for the night.

And it figures - the one superthread I start and Khan is nowhere to be found.

At least GG made an appearance. That was worth it in itself.

I'm just about to leave too. Got a number of things to do. Should be gone for a couple of hours at least. I hope you people make it to a new thread in that time. :up:

I'm very glad GG made an appearance. I hope she sticks around.

See you folks in a few! :wave:

Desensitized - Green Day. I think I'm gonna switch to listen to just the Shenanigans album

BTW - What is this sprunkermelon of which you speak?

Ok, Stupid Dream, amazing, atmospheric, and rocking, only a few tracks I didn't like, but overall the first half was a lot better than the second. Closing track was pretty great, a little long though, but not too bad.

Now I can't decide. Beggers Banquet, Damn the Torpedoes, or iTunes on shuffle :hmm:

See, I must be a genetic freak. 5 glasses of white wine, 4 glasses of port, and I wasn't even hungover. Hell, the week beforehand when I did 5 glasses of a different white and 2 glasses of port, I don't think Ian could even tell I was drunk.

I'm a boring nerdy drunk too. I was fucking correcting grammar on Wikipedia after 7 glasses!
NO ONE could tell you were drunk :wink:

:lmao: I just make inappropriate captions in PLEBA.

Are you kidding? They're collectible Matchbox cars. They're worth at least a gazillion dollars.

You can have the googly eyes for 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom