Pecker's Point, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's apparently in town to promote a boxing match, and he happened to be at a football game tonight. As I was walking down the stairs he was there, talking to some people.

I went up to him and said: "Hi, I'm BoMac....uh....well, I hope you enjoy Montreal."

"Well, yes, I sure will young man!"

...only in Amuricah!

He's apparently in town to promote a boxing match, and he happened to be at a football game tonight. As I was walking down the stairs he was there, talking to some people.

I went up to him and said: "Hi, I'm BoMac....uh....well, I hope you enjoy Montreal."

"Well, yes, I sure will young man!"

What, no pictures? :tsk:

Does anyone else get a little congested when they drink alcohol?

I swear, for years I was fine. Then I started getting congested if I drank wine. Now I get congested (although less so) if I drink any sort of booze. :grumpy:

OH MY GOD THERE'S AN ICE CREAM TRUCK GOING DOWN MY STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I get a general feeling of unwellness.

I haven't seen an ice cream truck in ages :sad:

I don't even recall having ice cream trucks around when I was young, but this summer, I've heard an ice cream truck several times a week. But whenver I get to my window, I can't see it. :sad:

I'm probably too old to be seen running down the street after an ice cream truck, waving a dollar bill and yelling, "WAIT! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!! I need a Dreamsicle!!!!"

I don't even recall having ice cream trucks around when I was young, but this summer, I've heard an ice cream truck several times a week. But whenver I get to my window, I can't see it. :sad:

I'm probably too old to be seen running down the street after an ice cream truck, waving a dollar bill and yelling, "WAIT! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!! I need a Dreamsicle!!!!"

:cute:

WHY ISN'T THERE AN ICE CREAM TRUCK TRAVELLING DOWN MY STREET, HUH?!

:grumpy:

I swear, for years I was fine. Then I started getting congested if I drank wine. Now I get congested (although less so) if I drink any sort of booze. :grumpy:

I've been told it's the preservatives in wine. If you get wine free of sulphur, or organic wine, you should be OK.

There was an icecream truck down our street the other night, and it's winter here :huh: I think he might be a tad confused....

1. Bitch
2. Sway
3. Can't You Hear Me Knockin'
4. Brown Sugar
5. Wild Horses
6. You Gotta Move

:shifty:

Last edited:
I got shouldered by Matthew Ridge, He's a short arse and very rude.

I've talked to and been encouraged by Hadyn Jones from TVNZ's 20/20. Again short, but a lovely guy.

I went to school with Brendan Dugan's kids :reject:

I know P Money's Dad

I got Dave Dobbyn's autograph

I nearly got Paul Hesters drumstick

I've met all of U2

I insured Greg Johnsons car

I consoled David Hartnell when his dog escaped through his broken fence

I talked to Hillary Barry

Why am I spacing out my lines?

I'm on a sugar high

I'm also on a caffeine high

I've just realised I didn't take my heart pills today :yikes:

.......:giggle:

It was from the bus. It went like this.

*Bus drives past*
I think: "That guy was familiar"

"Oh, it was Rodney Hide"

I'm disappointed you didn't get the bus to go back and run him over. :tsk:

:lol:

Yeah, I get a cold for about a week, but only if I overdo it.

Rolling Stones, yes, but not random. It's Sticky Fingers.

I should have known, considering I own that CD. :reject:

I got it recently, since I only recently started listening to Rolling Stones non-hits. I feel so foolish for not realizing their older stuff is so blues-based.

Have you heard Exile on Main Street? It's EXCELLENT. Really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom