Pecker's Point, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last restaurant I had sangria, it wasn't nearly as strong. I'm not really sure why I said yes to the second glass. Probably because it was so yum-o-licious.

And maybe because I'm still on vacation. :wink:

drinkingclklg.jpg

Phoooooo. I was pretty drunk there for a while. And it's too early to be that drunk. Damn you, La Carta de Oaxaca! :madwife:

(but why do you have to be so delicious????)

Why does this remind me of a Seinfeld episode :hmm:

Yeah, so I just met Don King. That was very surreal. He was wearing a jacket with his picture on the back, and his hair wasn't as long as I thought it would be.

How did that come to fruition?

Last edited:
How did that come to fruition?

He's apparently in town to promote a boxing match, and he happened to be at a football game tonight. As I was walking down the stairs he was there, talking to some people.

I went up to him and said: "Hi, I'm BoMac....uh....well, I hope you enjoy Montreal."

"Well, yes, I sure will young man!"

Yeah, so I just met Don King. That was very surreal. He was wearing a jacket with his picture on the back, and his hair wasn't as long as I thought it would be.

:ohmy: That's so cool!!

It sucks living in NZ, we don't get real celebrity sitings like that :grumpy:

Does anyone else get a little congested when they drink alcohol?

I swear, for years I was fine. Then I started getting congested if I drank wine. Now I get congested (although less so) if I drink any sort of booze. :grumpy:

OH MY GOD THERE'S AN ICE CREAM TRUCK GOING DOWN MY STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom