Pecker's Point, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you seen that thing Bono did, A Day in the Life of The Edge? I can just imagine Robin Williams walking in on Daniel Day-Lewis and bugging him at 8:30: "Morning, The Edge! Good morning, The Edge!" while DDL just growls, "Go away..."

Yes:

u2movierf8.jpg

A photo shoot for the U2 biopic.

I just choked. :lmao:

Have any of you seen that thing Bono did, A Day in the Life of The Edge? I can just imagine Robin Williams walking in on Daniel Day-Lewis and bugging him at 8:30: "Morning, The Edge! Good morning, The Edge!" while DDL just growls, "Go away..."

:lmao: God I can see it.!

I have seen that. I always get a kick out of Bono calling him "The Edge," not just Edge. The article there is crucial for the humor.

I think that should be El-Mel's next cartoon after his mammoth Coldplay one is done. Hell, I'll even write it - it'll be good practice to get into the play I'm supposed to write.

I have seen that. I always get a kick out of Bono calling him "The Edge," not just Edge. The article there is crucial for the humor.

I remember a couple years back, Bill Simmons wrote a review of a Vertigo Tour show he went to, and he said, "Bono didn't call The Edge 'The Edge' nearly enough for my liking."

Here's my advice to you all tonight:

Beware sangria. Sometimes it's a lot stronger than you think, and you shouldn't have a second glass.

I remember a couple years back, Bill Simmons wrote a review of a Vertigo Tour show he went to, and he said, "Bono didn't call The Edge 'The Edge' nearly enough for my liking."

Oh Simmons.

Fuck, I've been listening to the end of "Layla" on repeat almost all day.

I'm gonna be out around 11, too.

Phoooooo. I was pretty drunk there for a while. And it's too early to be that drunk. Damn you, La Carta de Oaxaca! :madwife:

(but why do you have to be so delicious????)

I wish D-Day was in more films... and that he'd do another Scorsese or P.T. Anderson film, shee-it.

Drink sangria in the park, Cori?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom