Pecker's Point, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: I'm dyslexic only not really :lol:

I didn't think you cared about Tom so I was rather shocked by your question in the first place XD

PT album is Stupid Dream

I enjoyed it. It's didn't really blow me away, but it's good.

haha, they do, phanan.

shit eh, 'tis arvo indeed! gonna go chuck the kid in bed and stop typing with one finger.
if yas are lucky, i'll be back.

:cute:

Or, to make things easier, I'll whip out another blog. I can't find the one from way back when, but this one seems to have everything also, including the Recordings disc.

Metal Discography: Porcupine Tree

Go nuts.

Just checked the PT discography and Four Chords That Made A Million has the demo Even Less on a limited CD edition, while the regular CD edition has Disappear and In Formaldehyde. Downloading that site's version of the single to see which it is. Damn well hope it's the limited one!

Latah, elfs.

I've been trying to find that damn Axver picture for about 20 minutes now; the one a few threads back of him wearing the blazer. 'Ver, if you read this, it's for something funny, nothing rude or cruel. I'd only do that to Screwy.

And LMP, if you read this, here's some links. Since I'm not quite sure what you need in a photo, here's a few so you can choose what works best for whatever lulz you plan to induce.

I think this is the best photo of me: Me in the door of Wellington tram 239
There's a few in this folder, including the blazer one you're remembering: Western Tasman Bay
And the Auckland Vertigo one: U2 Vertigo Tour pictures

The Rolling Stones?! I might have to listen along.

Sad fact: I like the Rolling Stones 50 x more than the Beatles, but only have one of their albums vs. the 8 Beatles albums I have :sad:

Thank you, I think you'll enjoy the finished product.

Is it in the vein of ...

AxdamI5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom