Pecker's Point, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved getting called out on the Coldplay thread for saying that, amidst all of the crazy random vitriolic shit being thrown around in there.

it died off once Rob33 couldn't find his way back again...

Figures.

Anyway, I have been popping in for much longer than I expected, and must depart for work now. If you Superthreaders ever need further confirmation about the size of Newfoundland's Dildo, I will gladly complete the necessary field work and report back. :up:

GG has accumulated more posts in the superthread than I have so far. This is a beautiful day for everyone.

See ya, Gibby :wave:

Latah, elfs.

I've been trying to find that damn Axver picture for about 20 minutes now; the one a few threads back of him wearing the blazer. 'Ver, if you read this, it's for something funny, nothing rude or cruel. I'd only do that to Screwy.

:drool: The bonus songs aren't very good, but the remastering itself is impressive, and the bonus live DVD is fun.

ElMel this post makes me sad :tsk: :)wink: )

I like how Urquelle looked like a mid-'90s R&B star - that has always killed me.

My failed attempt at a U2 Cover Band:

thenewu2if5.jpg

Tobias, Dwight, Lo Pan, and Picard broke the cycle. They fucking broke it!

I REMEMBER THAT! sadly at the time of its original posting the only person I recognized was Picard

And LMP, if you can wait for her to show up, Khan's got a pic of him :lmao:

ElMel this post makes me sad :tsk: :)wink: )

I REMEMBER THAT! sadly at the time of its original posting the only person I recognized was Picard

And LMP, if you can wait for her to show up, Khan's got a pic of him :lmao:

Cool, I figured she would. I can wait to finish his part last.

Lo Pan's my favorite part of that picture, shee-it.

btw LMP, I loved the ratatat album, frickn awesome :D

Didn't really like the Pavement one though, it didn't do much for me

Nice! Calling them "joints" is half the fun.

B212, what was your stance on Woody Allen?

Nice! Calling them "joints" is half the fun.

B212, what was your stance on Woody Allen?

Annie Hall was a bit too over the top for me, but still hilarious at the same tim. It was really fun hearing the pretentious film arguments that occurred in it too 8/10

Manhattan was just flat out amazing. Once again, pretentious arguments about Film/books/etc. for the win. My only complaint was that it was shot in crisp b&w, and I just have a problem with B&W being anything but grainy 9/10

I didn't get to finish Curse of the Jade Scorpion :)sad: ) but, it started slow, and got much better as it went along, a lot of double entendre and such in that one so that's a huge thumbs up. Plus Dan Akroyd :D. But yeah, I didn't see the end so, that kinda sucks. 7/10 based on what I saw.

overall he's one of the few people that can successfully create and star in their own films. I like the speed that everything progresses in, maybe cause I'm kind of a fast talker as well, and I like how a lot of the humor is based on word play, because that takes a lot of work imo. Maybe he's a little overrated, but I dont' care, he does pretty great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom