Pecker's Point, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's absolute bullshit.

What pisses me off the most over here is that there are people who knowingly sit on their arse with no intention to ever get work etc. They live in state housing, pick up their benefit every week, drive fucking Holdens etc and all the boyracer cars, have satellite tv etc....then you get someone like our friend who had a back injury requiring surgery and he had to fight tooth and nail to get anything! :tsk: Fucking governments.

It's pathetic, that's for sure.

I can't create an alter, they recognise me. And I'm not knowing too much about the computer enough to get around this.

:( Who's 'they'? It's known who I really am.....:giggle: and I didn't bother denying it! Only using for threads like this anyway!! :lol:

Ima cut you

I try to get into PF but I just can't...I only like the Wall because it's my dad and I's album...I grew up listening to it with him.

Ugh, I can't stand The Wall. Outside of Comfortably Numb, Hey You, and Run Like Hell, there isn't a track I like; it's just a concept overwhelming the music. Though I dislike The Final Cut even more.

I'm a huuuuge fan of the Animals and Wish You Were Here albums.

I don't believe that! Sure, you may be a virgin, but 100%? That's just pushing it. Kim's 28%, so I bet you're ... 72%.

I'm 31%, baby. :flirt:

Hot and bothered stoking fires? :drool:

:grumpy: The train talk gave it away huh? Damn!

Yep. 72%, that's me :sigh:

Ugh, I can't stand The Wall. Outside of Comfortably Numb, Hey You, and Run Like Hell, there isn't a track I like; it's just a concept overwhelming the music. Though I dislike The Final Cut even more.

I'm a huuuuge fan of the Animals and Wish You Were Here albums.

I definitely can tell you like Animals

And I guess I can understand why people don't like The Wall, but I'm way too prejudiced in its favor to ever consider agreeing :lol:

And not that anyone cares, but this TP album suddenly took a turn for the better :hyper:

:( Who's 'they'? It's known who I really am.....:giggle: and I didn't bother denying it! Only using for threads like this anyway!! :lol:

I went to "register" after logging out and they already had The Sad Punk and my pissword written there on the form, plus the 6 digit thing just looked like the product of someone who'd just discovered Gaussian blur in Photoshop.

I had a gasm of or when I found out that there's going to be commentary for Red Rocks.

Yeah, but it's probably all:

:bono: What's this song?
:edge: It's I Threw A Brick Through A Window. From the October album.
:bono: The what album? The new album's out in November, doofus.
:edge: :banghead:
:larry: Fuck, my drumming sucks on this. I got so much better by Stuck In A Moment. Why did we make this bollocks again?
:adam: Damn, I had good hair back then.

:larry: Fuck, my drumming sucks on this. I got so much better by Stuck In A Moment. Why did we make this bollocks again?

I don't see a problem.

Audio commentary on a CONCERT DVD? wtf people

:lmao: if you google search this city all you get is warnings that e-mails from Nigerians are most likely fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom