Pecker's Point, Newfoundland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks. :wave:

If you want to build strength, I recommend walking home with 6.5 litres of orange juice and lemonade, 2 kilos of sugar and flour, and various other assorted junk.

Hey, Bonnie's back! :hyper:

You missed Why, Arizona, our second fastest thread; 6 hours and 27 minutes, just 17 short of Tits 'n' Trains.

I'm gonna listen to this TP (not PT) album, thne I'm heading off to bed

Heads up it's over half over :happy:

Let's get this thread done. You guys reckon you can do it with me only making a couple more posts, so that I finish seventh overall? :wink:

well I think it's impossible for me not to have the most posts this time round :sigh: I hate having the most posts

Well, it seems you slack people posting slowly is going to guarantee I'll pass phanan and LMP and come no lower than fifth. :tsk:

I certainly am. :up: I didn't expect I'd be away longer than a day or two.

Sweet, how many threads have you gone through?

Where'd you go?

I can't remember when you left! Let me check the stats spreadsheet of awesomeness. You last posted in Shitlington. So we went: Pity Me. Why? Die, Bitche. Then Bird-in-Hand and now here. So you missed five threads completely.

Where'd you go?

I can't remember when you left! Let me check the stats spreadsheet of awesomeness. You last posted in Shitlington. So we went: Pity Me. Why? Die, Bitche. Then Bird-in-Hand and now here. So you missed five threads completely.

I went down to the bottom of Fleurieu peninsula, which is the wettest part of South Australia (this may not sound like much to you, but seriously, it was pretty fucking wet). I was staying in a cabin in a reservation park, so there were a lot of kangaroos, some pretty funky looking birds and a lot of lovely views. Took photos, which I can't show right now. No TV or the sort, which was good. Yesterday went back up to Adelaide for the afternoon for my great Aunt's funeral, which was of course a sad event, but I caught up with the most tolerable cousins from my father's side, so that was okay.

I went down to the bottom of Fleurieu peninsula, which is the wettest part of South Australia (this may not sound like much to you, but seriously, it was pretty fucking wet). I was staying in a cabin in a reservation park, so there were a lot of kangaroos, some pretty funky looking birds and a lot of lovely views. Took photos, which I can't show right now. No TV or the sort, which was good. Yesterday went back up to Adelaide for the afternoon for my great Aunt's funeral, which was of course a sad event, but I caught up with the most tolerable cousins from my father's side, so that was okay.

Ah, sounds like good times for the most part. Can't wait to see some photos next time we picspam or something. :wink:

Also, send some rain this way. The forecast rain last night proved to be grossly disappointing.

Learning to Fly is close to possibly being my favorite song by Tom Petty

but the opening track? Ouch :yikes:

:wave: Hi all

Ugh I have millions of holes in my finger tips. I just dared to do some sewing :yikes:

My daughters have a dance competition tomorrow, and yeah, I'm not organised!! :lol: Garters are made and hooks are resewn so my job is done for now.....

Ax :hug:

All outta rhymes at the moment......:sigh:

Awww. I spent an hour at a government office, which really wasn't pointless since hopefully the end result is going to be me getting benefits due to the whole legal blindness thing, but spending ANY time at a government office has a tendency to feel fucking pointless. Then I went into the city to find cordless headphones, only to discover the shops I visited either had them for exorbitant prices or didn't have any. So I did my grocery shopping and came home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom