pearl jam Vs soundgarden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't know much about Soundgarden, but I do have all PJ studio albums (and quite a few live albums). So I go with Pearl Jam.

:)

Marty

gotta be PJ... soundgarden doesn't have an album that can come close to Ten, and PJ's still kickin', while soundgarden has long since broken up, with chris moving on to a solo career and now a part of audioslave :)up:), and soundgarden drummer matt cameron is actually now the drummer for pearl jam. it's all a big f'd up circle.

i think soundgarden were a little bit more technical as pj, eddie and chris are both very well singers, eddie's voice is more wrapping, maybe chris reaches better higher notes...pj are more melodic, that's clear, but i think soundgarden express the grunge style in a better way, and by the way we can say that soundgarden invented grunge, (they came before nirvana and pj) pj are still around, but in the last record they didn't reach their highest level, like ten, vs or yield...i love both bands, i'm listening to them almost every day, so that's why i'm interested in your opinions

very tough call, but I think Soundgarden wins out for me a little, I guess they just win by a nose for me as they were a little more heavier than PJ and Kim Thayall is just an amazing guitarist- now what is he doing these days??????

Pearl Jam were/are great and Ten is a great album, but I think Superunknown just rocks out a little more for my liking:)

Back
Top Bottom