Pearl Jam Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eddie's doing some great shows with amazing setlists
(Immortality!)
in Australia right now. New ukulele songs in there as well.

People have been hoping for server upgrades for years now to no avail.

The PJ20 fest thing could in fact kill the whole site. Much as I want to go, Wisconsin in August may not be do-able, we'll see.

As for EdVed, I don't know the NYC venue, but I have it on good authority that he'll be around in June, and the Boston venue is
Caddyshack-Wang_400.jpg

Yeah...just saw some updated unconfirmed dates;

June 16, Wang Boston
June 18 The Bushnell, Hartford
June 21 & 22 The Beacon NYC
June 25 Tower Theater Upper Darby, PA
July 6 Long Beach Convention & Ent. Center, Long Beach CA
July 8, The Wiltern, LA

Certainly a few to fill in as well.

New Eddie Vedder Record and DVD Coming May 31 | Pearl Jam - Ten Club

New Eddie Vedder Record and DVD Coming May 31
New Eddie Vedder Album “Ukulele Songs” + Live Concert Film “Water on the Road” to be Released on Tuesday, May 31st

Digital single “Longing to Belong" available digitally starting today

Eddie Vedder will release a solo album, Ukulele Songs, on Tuesday, May 31st (May 30th internationally) through Pearl Jam's Monkeywrench Records. Ukulele Songs is a collection of original songs and covers performed by Vedder on ukulele. The first single from the album, "Longing to Belong," will be available for sale through digital retailers on Tuesday, March 22nd (March 21st internationally).

Also released on May 31st is Water on the Road, a live-concert DVD directed by Brendan Canty of Fugazi and Christoph Green featuring performances from Vedder’s August 16th and 17th 2008 solo tour engagements at Washington, D.C.'s Warner Theatre. The DVD features a live performance of "You're True" from Ukulele Songs as well as a mix of Pearl Jam catalog, covers and songs from Vedder’s critically acclaimed, award-winning solo record, Into The Wild.

Ten Club pre-sale info will be announced at a later date, stay tuned!

Ukulele Songs Album Tracklisting:

1. Can't Keep
2. Sleeping by Myself
3. Without You
4. More Than You Know
5. Goodbye
6. Broken Heart
7. Satellite
8. Longing to Belong
9. Hey Fahkah
10. You're True
11. Light Today
12. Sleepless Nights (featuring Glen Hansard)
13. Once in Awhile
14. Waving Palms
15. Tonight You Belong to Me (featuring Cat Power)
16. Dream a Little Dream

Water on the Road Live Concert DVD Tracklisting:

1. The Canyon
2. Sometimes
3. Trouble
4. Around the Bend
5. Girl From the North Country
6. Guaranteed
7. Setting Forth
8. Far Behind
9. No Ceiling
10. Rise
11. Golden State
12. Society
13. Forever Young
14. Ed Piano (Instrumental)
15. I’m Open
16. Man of the Hour
17. Driftin’
18. No More
19. You’re True
20. Ukulele Interlude (Instrumental)
21. Unthought Known
22. Arc
23. Hard Sun
24. The Canyon (reprise)

Feels more like a compilation than an actual album (Can't Keep being released again plus covers and so forth, not to mention the fact some of these songs have been on the shelf since 2002). It'll be cool to hear it!

Checking out the Washington D.C. setlists, I really wish Masters of War and Parting Ways made the cut on the DVD. Surprised not to see Lukin and Porch in there as well. But it's great to see Arc in there!

According to Tim Bierman, some kind of announcement tomorrow, not PJ20 fest announcement, said "people will be waking up tomorrow with emails from 10c AND WE ALL WILL BE VERY HAPPY"...but clarified it was not PJ20...so speculation is of course that its the EdVed solo tour dates officially announced (the unofficial list has now grown to include June 15 in Providence and July 11 and 12 in San Fran)

Also for those interested, Jeff Ament's little side project Tres Mts. will be on Jimmy Fallon tonight with guest guitarist Mike McCready.

Ten Club Members!

We are excited to bring you the Eddie Vedder announcement you've been waiting for. In support of his forthcoming solo album, Ukulele Songs, Eddie Vedder will embark on a month-long US tour on June 15th in Providence, Rhode Island which wraps up on July 15th at Seattle?s Benaroya Hall. Special guest Glen Hansard (The Swell Season, The Frames) will join Vedder on the road.

For more info on Ukulele Songs, visit this link:
New Eddie Vedder Record and DVD Coming May 31 | Pearl Jam - Ten Club

We are happy to announce a special Ten Club only ticket pre-sale for members active as of Thursday, March 24th at 11:59pm Pacific. Sorry, If you are not already a member you will not be eligible for the pre-sale.

The Ten Club pre-sale will begin Tuesday, March 29th at 8am Pacific. The pre-sale will end on Wednesday, March 30th at 5pm Pacific or until tickets are gone. Please check timeanddate.com for time zone conversion.

***NOTE: In an effort to spread the ticket love around as much as possible there will be a limit of 1 pair (2 tickets) per member for the entire tour on the first day (Tuesday, March 29) of the ticket sale. Starting at 9am Pacific on the second day (Wednesday, March 30th), any remaining tickets will be opened up for purchase regardless of whether or not you have tickets to another show. You will be able to purchase one pair for any or all remaining shows still up on the site at this time.

Eddie Vedder June/July U.S. Tour Dates:
Date City Venue Pre-sale
June 15 Providence, RI Providence Performing Arts Center (PAC) Tue 3/29 8am PST
June 16 Boston, MA The Wang Theatre Tue 3/29 8am PST
June 18 Hartford, CT The Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts Tue 3/29 9am PST
June 21 New York, NY Beacon Theatre Tue 3/29 9am PST
June 22 New York, NY Beacon Theatre Tue 3/29 9am PST
June 25 Philadelphia, PA Tower Theatre Tue 3/29 11am PST
June 26 Detroit, MI Fox Theatre Tue 3/29 11am PST
June 28 Chicago, IL The Chicago Theatre Tue 3/29 12pm PST
July 1 St. Louis, MO Fox Theatre Tue 3/29 12pm PST
July 2 Minneapolis, MN Orpheum Theatre Tue 3/29 12pm PST
July 5 San Diego, CA Copley Symphony Hall Tue 3/29 1pm PST
July 6 Long Beach, CA Terrace Theater Tue 3/29 1pm PST
July 8 Los Angeles, CA The Wiltern Tue 3/29 1pm PST
July 9 Santa Barbara, CA Santa Barbara Bowl Tue 3/29 1pm PST
July 11 Oakland, CA The Paramount Theatre Tue 3/29 2pm PST
July 14 Portland, OR Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall Tue 3/29 2pm PST
July 15 Seattle, WA Benaroya Hall Tue 3/29 2pm PST

All dates are subject to change.

IMPORTANT:

An email will be sent to you confirming your ticket purchase after all the pre-sales are over. In the meantime you can view your order confirmation number in your online order history.

Ten Club tickets for the EV solo tour will NOT be seniority based. Tickets are being held in unspecified locations throughout the venues. Seat allocation will be chosen at random and will also be chosen in advance of the performance date. Lining up outside the venue early will not affect on your seat location.

The base ticket price for all shows range from $150 - $162 per pair, plus additional venue and handling fees. Tickets for the pre-sale will be sold only on Store | Pearl Jam - Ten Club with a Visa or Mastercard. No phone or mail orders.

Tickets will be distributed at will call on the evening of the performance. Only the Ten Club member who purchased the tickets will be allowed to collect the tickets. No exceptions.

Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-transferable, no exceptoins. Please make absolutely sure you are able to attend the concert before purchasing tickets. Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in revocation of all future Ten Club ticket benefits.

For ADA seating, please call 1-800-724-8038 at the posted pre-sale time which coincides with the show you would like to attend.

QUESTIONS: Questions can be directed to tickets@tenclub.net

Public Tickets: Tickets for the general public will go on sale on April 1, 2011 at 10:00 am local time through Tickets for Concerts, Sports, Arts, Theater, Family, Events, more. Official Ticketmaster site or at Ticketmaster outlets.
**For Boston tickets visit: Home : Events | Citi Performing Arts Center
**For Providence visit: Providence Performing Arts Center - Providence Performing Arts Center Tickets Available from Official-Online-Tickets.com

Saw Tres Mts. last night at the Paradise in Boston.
Friggin' great.

YouTube - Tres Mountains at the Paradise

This one has really shitty cell phone sound, but is shot from basically exactly where I was standing

YouTube - Tres Mts. My Baby Boston

I would suggest seeing them, but last night was the last show of the mini tour, not sure if/when they'll do more dates.

Saturday afternoon Mike McCready showed up at the preparty in NYC and jammed. (Headache you should have been there, place called Paddy Reilly's).

Eddie's Melbourne shows were amazing.

Got my Immortality request! :drool:

Wow that sucked.
Shut out of Boston and Providence.
Had Boston, couldn't complete the checkout process due to the ineptitude of their server before it said time had expired and dumped the tix out of my cart.

... and this is why i'm waiting for the public sale.

pj's servers suck enough for the arena shows, when there's a lot more product available... for these shows it's just an utter waste of time. i understand they don't want to let ticketmaster do it, and want to keep people being logged in and all... but yea, i wish they'd find a better solution. it's about the only thing i have an issue with when it comes to the 10c, which i suppose means they're doing a bang up job otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom